Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Ft Myers Offshore
Info / Roll Call for Sat. Oct. 6th Fun Run to “Naples Bay Resort”, Naples & Keewaydin >

Info / Roll Call for Sat. Oct. 6th Fun Run to “Naples Bay Resort”, Naples & Keewaydin

Notices

Info / Roll Call for Sat. Oct. 6th Fun Run to “Naples Bay Resort”, Naples & Keewaydin

Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainsue
Hi Bob,
There is another guest boat coming that may want to join the club.
There names are Don and Kathy plus 2 kids.
They have a 30ft Cat with outboards.
See you Sat.

Paul Perzyk
Great, Paul. Please ask them to go to our website at www.ftmyersoffshore.org and if they click on membership they can quickly and easily sign up. Insurance is compulsory and they will see that section. Important that this be taken care of prior to running with us. If they have any difficulty just have them get in touch with me. I will be traveling much of tomorrow.
Thanks Paul.

Bob
Old 10-03-2012, 07:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by senza
Hey guys, we will be there, myself, my wife Betsy, son Ryan,and his girl friend Becky. 1st time in the area, 1st run with the club, looking forward for a great day on the water. Anyone know how long it takes from the yacht club at the tip of cape coral to sanibell bridge. Don,t want to miss ya. Thanks Bob MacDonald
We look forward to you joining us, Bob. Please go to our website at www.ftmyersoffshore.org and under " membership " you can get signed up. I see you will be joining us on the Sarasota run as well. You will be meeting some great people in the club. Welcome to FMO. See you Saturday on the siuth side of the Sanibel Bridge. Please do not be late as we start all our events on time.

Bob
Old 10-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Updated boat list

see below

Last edited by AppSysCons; 10-04-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
We look forward to you joining us, Bob. Please go to our website at www.ftmyersoffshore.org and under " membership " you can get signed up. I see you will be joining us on the Sarasota run as well. You will be meeting some great people in the club. Welcome to FMO. See you Saturday on the siuth side of the Sanibel Bridge. Please do not be late as we start all our events on time.

Bob
Hi Bob, we emailed our membership , insurance info and paypaled dues about 2 weeks ago you should have it, I hope, let me know if you did not recive it and I will resubmit it See you sat. Bob Mac
Old 10-03-2012, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by senza
Hi Bob, we emailed our membership , insurance info and paypaled dues about 2 weeks ago you should have it, I hope, let me know if you did not recive it and I will resubmit it See you sat. Bob Mac
Bob, my apologies. I just got back from 2 weeks in Europe and in going thru a couple of hundred e mails found your info. Thank you for the charter membership and I can confirm your payment was received. You are good to go. I have forwarded your insurance info to Eric who keeps track of that for the club.

See you saturday.

Bob
Old 10-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturday Fun Run

Bob,
I will attend. I should have 4-5 in the boat.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Rodney
353 Formula
Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Well, it looks like the parts from Mercury did not show up in time. So Our boat will not be going on the run. On the bright side we will be catching a ride from Brad Sanders with a 30 motion. New memeber who has run with Eric and I over the summer. Should be registering this afternoon on the FMO website.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just got off the phone with Naples Bay Resort and they say we are welcome to use their pool as well. Some may want to take advantage of that. We must be on our way tho by 2 PM or very shortly after as they have a wedding to prepare for. The pool party will resume at Keewaydin!

Bob
Old 10-04-2012, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng
Well, it looks like the parts from Mercury did not show up in time. So Our boat will not be going on the run. On the bright side we will be catching a ride from Brad Sanders with a 30 motion. New memeber who has run with Eric and I over the summer. Should be registering this afternoon on the FMO website.
Sorry Don but we look forward to seeing you and Amanda with Brad. Be sure to introduce Brad to me and glad it has worked out for him.

Bob
Old 10-04-2012, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Rodney
Bob,
I will attend. I should have 4-5 in the boat.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Rodney
353 Formula
Welcome back Rodney. See you Saturday.

Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.