Like Tree0Likes

Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16

Old 12-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade

Anyone that chooses to boat down to Naples should be aware that a small craft advisory is in effect until 4 PM today. Here is latest NOAA Marine Weather:

Today Northeast winds around 20 knots with gusts to around 30 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet with occasional seas to 5 feet. Dominant period 3 seconds. Bay and inland waters a moderate chop. A chance of showers in the afternoon.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade

24 - FMO's with warm hearts gathered on a cool windy day at Mira Mare at Venetian Village in Naples for an awesome lunch. Troy Schirk bravely ventured down from Wiggins Pass while other boats stayed in port and most arrived by Slingshot ( what a cool ride I had around the parking lot ! LOL ), motorcycle, sports car and Ray & Patti had only a mile to walk ! LOL Food was amazing and the camaraderie amongst club members was great to see. Also Tom Cullen and John Wilkinson who were on the original 5 member founders board with me came by to visit.
Attached Thumbnails
Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-1.jpg   Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-2.jpg   Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-3.jpg  

Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-4.jpg   Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-5.jpg   Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-6.jpg  

Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-7.jpg   Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-8.jpg   Info for FMO fun run to Venetian Village, Naples - Sat. Dec. 10 /16-vv-9.jpg