Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat >

Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat

Notices

Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat

Old 01-14-2006, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat

Hi guys. This is Chris Diamond. GeoGraphics never went out of business, Mike left and I took over. Clint is still doing work for me as well. Doc Holiday , I would like you to call me sometime, Mike had noting but good things to say about you. I would like to continue a relationship with you and any others that know the "Geo" name. I can do anything like Mike has in the past, I have worked for him the past 3 years. Just to let you guys know that. Same web site www.coolgrafix.net , e-mail [email protected] Phone 416-274-6285. Thank you.

Last edited by GeoGraphics; 01-14-2006 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 409 Likes on 182 Posts

Geo Graphics do you clear coat over your flag decals?
Old 01-15-2006, 09:29 AM

Yes, I do clear over airbrushing or any fades we do on vinyl.
It is a very redused version of clear coat, like water. It,s a very cool way to get that custom look that boaters look for. I can ship anywhere in the U.S. I tried to attach some pics but they are too big to be posted.
The "POPEYE" Platinum race boat is one that you should know of that we did. The popeye character on the hull sides and deck are all airbrushed and cleared over top, same with the name on the hull sides.

Last edited by GeoGraphics; 01-15-2006 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Registered

Lightbulb Re: Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat

flags and any other decals can be had at an exceptionally capable studio in Warren, RI.................Silktone, Inc.
Mary is the name of the owner and she will work with you in creating designs and offer info in an easy manner. They do a great deal of decal work for the sailing crowd in the Cape Cod area and they are supplier to Outer Limits in Bristol, RI.........if this sound like an endorsment....it is........they did the work for me and Ghost Rider for the NY Boat Show and it was excellent...............I am in a position to judge as I was in the printing and design biz for 30 years............Flags were one of my main problems as I needed American and English to match in size .......remember, you can design your own with a little photo savy and she can do the rest.....
Old 01-15-2006, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another set....
Attached Thumbnails Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat-t_dscn0884_259.jpg  
Old 01-15-2006, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 409 Likes on 182 Posts

I talked with Chris from Geo Graphics today he will be doing my flags as soon as I get size and style any suggestion will help. They are going on a blue 28 Pantera.
Old 01-15-2006, 02:12 PM

Brian, If you send me a good side shot of your boat I can do a rendering of the style of flag you choose for you to see what it will look like on the boat. NO CHARGE! CHEERS.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GeoGraphics
Hi guys. This is Chris Diamond. GeoGraphics never went out of business, Mike left and I took over. Clint is still doing work for me as well. Doc Holiday , I would like you to call me sometime, Mike had noting but good things to say about you. I would like to continue a relationship with you and any others that know the "Geo" name. I can do anything like Mike has in the past, I have worked for him the past 3 years. Just to let you guys know that. Same web site www.coolgrafix.net , e-mail [email protected] Phone 416-274-6285. Thank you.
Chris, did Mike "leave" the country again? Where is he now & where can he be contacted? Thanks, Ed
Old 01-24-2006, 09:08 AM

Hi Ed, If I may ask first who you are and how you know Mike?
Old 02-03-2006, 01:01 PM

Craney, here are the renderings of what it will look like. Call me to discuss. I did one with the standard flag and then did another with the flag falling apart at the ends. I can do either in airbrushed vinyl. What happened to you others that inquired about flags? This is what I can do. CHEERS TO ALL!
Attached Thumbnails Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat-pantera_01_normal-flag.jpg   Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat-pantera_02-rip-flag.jpg  

Quick Reply: Where can I get American Flags for the hull of my boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.