Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Myrtle Beach area show your boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100268-myrtle-beach-area-show-your-boats.html)

VIPER7 04-08-2005 11:48 PM

Myrtle Beach area show your boats

2 Attachment(s)
I have noticed quite a few posts from the Myrtle Beach area. Post pictures of your boats and discuss a Myrtle Beach get together to run boats or plan a special event.

2000sonic42 05-26-2005 11:06 AM

Re: Myrtle Beach area show your boats

looks like little river inlet .You must know Sonny with the Fountain I still have property on Ocean Isle. How is everyone at Crab catchers? say hello to Tim.

DollaBill 05-26-2005 12:10 PM

There will be lots of boats out this weekend. Can't wait until my new ride is complete.

Stop in and say hi. My marina is located approx. 1 mile north of the Hwy 17 bridge that spans the waterway. "Silver Coast Marina and Boating Center" (93 octane tanks are full!!)

Dreaminbig 05-26-2005 12:59 PM

buyafountain.com,

How did your paint contest end up? How's the new ride comin?

Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread--just curious!

I wish I had a boat in the area!

DollaBill 05-27-2005 08:08 AM

Paint contest will be decided soon. I did get an idea for my other boat (42X) and it will be called "Uncensored" ( a little OSO tribute:)). The 42X should be done for the last week of July. The poker run 42 should be done in August.

This will be a crazy weekend here. It's black bike week (300,000 that don't know how to behave), plus the regular Mem. Day weekend crowds!!!

I'll have some good pics Tues.

jtmiller02 05-27-2005 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Paint contest will be decided soon. I did get an idea for my other boat (42X) and it will be called "Uncensored" ( a little OSO tribute:)). The 42X should be done for the last week of July. The poker run 42 should be done in August.

This will be a crazy weekend here. It's black bike week (300,000 that don't know how to behave), plus the regular Mem. Day weekend crowds!!!

I'll have some good pics Tues.

Bill whats up, I have been in and out of town and going nuts with stuff, but we definately got the get up sometime soon. Its killin me standing on the beach watching our boats all day and never touching the water. Once the crowds from this weekend are gone my stress level will drop a few hundred points.

Anything good going on this weekend? Let me know, I'm normally free after about 3 depending on wind/sea conditions.

Need-the-Speed 06-04-2005 12:41 AM

Geesh, He just gets the thing wet and now he's showin' off every chance he gets :D Just bustin on ya Fred.

FOUNTAINATLAST 06-04-2005 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
Geesh, He just gets the thing wet and now he's showin' off every chance he gets :D Just bustin on ya Fred.

Hey be proud of him, he almost forgot how to get it off the trailer, now if he can just remember how to get it back on???? :D :D :D