Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   greeneydboatbabe (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100312-greeneydboatbabe.html)

LIOPA 04-12-2005 12:09 PM

Re: greeneydboatbabe

Hi LIOPA,
Are you alive and still a married man after your Miami Boat Show escapades?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIAMI was rough but still standing (BARELY) and still married as well..........the wife is very understanding...... :p :p

Was down last week for round 2 as well :eek: :eek:

Had a full agenda otherwise I would have hooked up with you for a Birthday dinner and drinks. Glad to see you posting here again. I hope we can all meet when you are up for Mothers day in CT.

That would be lot's of fun. :drink: :drink:

AugiePensa 04-12-2005 12:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINA. Love ya, Augie

greeneydboatbabe 04-12-2005 02:48 PM

Darling Gino,
I'll just take a set of keys to the dragon instead of roses!

Wardey, I think of you all the time because I live in the extreme marine hat and blue shirt from ya.. Hope to see ya in kw if not sooner...

Paul,
Would be fun to see you guys next month, if our schedules permit. My grandfather just came out of cancer surgery an hour ago so that is my main reason for going home.

And, I'm not becoming a poster, (it just seems that way over the last few days) i'm just responding to all of you that I really cherish as friends and just never have the time to chat with... due to my crazy life!

I really love you all and look forward to the good times to come... especially the next 3 weekends in a row..... Miami, Kilo Run in Cr City, and Lauderdale.

XO Dina

Wardey 04-12-2005 03:17 PM

Dina, Keep in touch cause I have some more stuff coming out soon. I'll have to put you on payroll to advertise for me !!!! :D Dave

MANITIE 04-12-2005 03:39 PM

D...you trader.....now I have to tear-up your Dragon apperal contrated.....I just gave your set of keys to the Dragon to my dog....since he also has my bed now....

greeneydboatbabe 04-12-2005 06:31 PM

Wardey,
payroll works for me.. :-)

G,
You're just jealous that Craig B gave me a sweet Dragon shirt before you. No need to rip up contracted race shirts (size small in case you forgot) ,as 365 days a year allow me to wear alot of different things....

as for the dog getting the key and the bed, you know I'm Italian and I play to win, thus the dog will soon be out!

Ok, this has diverted from my b-day so I am stopping..
I promise I will not become a poster!

Hauling Trash 04-12-2005 06:55 PM

Dina

Happy B-day, Hope to see you in miami this weekend

Mike
Rio Roses

Ms PatriYacht 04-13-2005 05:43 AM

:eek: It's not good to get an Italian mad, Dino to get out of the dog house, you better keep begging :D Dina throw him a bone once in a while, but keep him on a short leash, preferably a choker :p

MANITIE 04-13-2005 08:11 AM

I will sit up and beg.....just waiting for my next command....

Ron P 04-23-2005 06:59 PM

How could I have possibly missed your birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Big Smile!

Ron