Like Tree0Likes

Lake Winnie site is down... Formula Outlaw, what did You do????

Old 04-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
Question Lake Winnie site is down... Formula Outlaw, what did You do????

You must have something to do with it F.O. Either you or that Acres Per Second dude......
Old 04-11-2005, 05:57 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Azimut
Default Re: Lake Winnie site is down... Formula Outlaw, what did You do????

So a bunch of grain eaters with blow boats can't biatch about Performance Boat... I'm all broken up.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!

LOL!! Thought you would be GL
Old 04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Registered

My Boats: NorTech

But how will we know if vern got his new birdfeeder.. im having withdrawls
Old 04-11-2005, 10:58 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

i think they all got new sea kayaks for their lake.... but keep your offshore boats off there....
Old 04-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Registered

My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1

Can't blame me for that one. Apparently I'm being "overly moderated", because none of my last three posts have been posted.

Acres either is "understanding challenged" or has the makings of one of the all time great politicians. I've never seen anyone who consistently twists facts, posts, anything, around as badly as he does just to try to further his own agenda. If that individual spent ten percent of the time on boater education and awareness Lake Winnie would be the safest body of water on the planet Earth. I just shake my head and laugh, then wonder, where in the world he pulls some of the idiocy he posts from. You can be talking about the sky is blue, and he'll come back with "yeah, but the bird whistled too loud" and as evidence I bring up post # xxxxx from YYYY thread so of course I'm absolutely right. And then there's BearLover. Now there is a single track mind who has no doubt that what he/she says is the absolute gospel. In the accident that she keeps referring to the Marine Patrol has gone on record as stating that speed did NOT play a role in that particular accident, but of course BL, the all knowing entity that he/she is, of course totally dismisses that fact. I would just love to be a fly on the wall when, IF, they eventually do put a speed limit on Lake Winnne, that the GFBL's don't all leave.

With regards to those two, you could hold a more intelligent, meaningful conversation with a box of rocks. I particularly enjoy it when their own Forum members rebuff their posts. And yet they plow on. Reminds me of the old Woody Guthrie song "Knee Deep in the Big Muddy". Unfortunately there is no reasoning with people like that. They are right, everybody else is ALWAYS wrong, and if you don't believe them just ask them. And they will tell you and tell you and tell you and tell you and tell you and tell you and tell you and tell you, just like a skipping record. In reality, it's sad.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:20 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Azimut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Can't blame me for that one. Apparently I'm being "overly moderated", because none of my last three posts have been posted.
Back in the USSR?
I tought blowboaters and kayakers were all dems and ACLU members (not that there is anything wrong with that), where is all that censorship stemming from?

I cannot blame NH for that cause it's the best state in the US for residency fiscally speaking.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

So FO (that's Formula Outlaw, not the other meaning....) you're saying that BearLover is a He/She??? Is that what you're trying to say??? Genderbender might be a better name for him/her.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Registered

This is too funny. The lure of the loons, otherwise know as my relatives, will bring me back to the lake again this summer. Nothing is as good as seeing the flow when the fireworks end in Merideth and everyone makes a break for Center Harbor. Now, in unison....."I'm sailing.....I'm sailing....the best line from the best movie about the lake.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Registered

My Boats: a small fleet

Didn't your parents ever tell you NOT to "pick-on" the "slow" kids...Well, that web site has ALL of them contained...Leave em be, or they will follow you here!!! ...