Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Personalized Swipes!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100793-personalized-swipes.html)

R Addiction 04-15-2005 11:55 PM

Personalized Swipes!!

2 Attachment(s)
Coming soon!! Imagine this.....You have purchased your Swipes, You love 'em! They work great on everything......What could be better? How about your own personalized label on your Swipes bottle? A picture of YOUR boat and boats name on YOUR bottle!!!

DannyD, of Swipes central has asked to use my boat on a "Test" label with the help of a very talented graphic designer, SpeedGirl. Heather worked very hard on perfecting the labels. Changing them numerous times so that they will work on the Swipes container. Thanks for putting up with me Heather..I owe ya! Take a look.......not the greatest picture. I'll take more this sunday when I'm on the boat.

Tell me what you think!!

Ange 04-16-2005 06:20 AM

Re: Personalized Swipes!!

John, our little lab rat! The label looks fantastic, doesn't it? SpeedGirl does an excellent job on those. Glad you are pleased with the outside of the container as well as what's inside! But then, we already knew the Swipes inside were kicking!

SOX 04-16-2005 07:19 AM

Well, well, well, aren't you special :p

Looks GREAT! :D :drink:

otis311 04-16-2005 07:50 AM

Good, now grab a container of those swipes with your boat picture on it and go down to Miami and see how they clean my boat !! Let me know when your done please

Bob

DannyD 04-16-2005 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by otis311
Good, now grab a container of those swipes with your boat picture on it and go down to Miami and see how they clean my boat !! Let me know when your done please

Bob

:D Get to it R :D

OldSchool 04-16-2005 09:56 AM

I've already got a case of SwipeWipes....but I'm going to need some of those labels with my boat on them!!! :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

VERY good idea!!!!

Ange 04-16-2005 10:35 AM

Otis, I have ONE canister of Swipes left. I'll make you a deal. I'll be in Miami tomorrow, you get me to your boat and I'll clean HALF of it so you can see the difference. Then you have to buy a case of Swipes with your boat on the label. I'll take the pic of the clean side of the boat myself. :D

my32dominator 04-16-2005 10:40 AM

Cool Idea! :D

R Addiction 04-16-2005 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by otis311

Bob

Hey Bob...I need your keys and a Gas card!!! :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 04-16-2005 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction

Tell me what you think!!

Only thing to make it better is having your Avatar on there! :drink:

It's a great idea having them personalized. Then when your Swipes end up in someone elses tow vehicle at the Pits they know who to thank! :D :D :D

Looks great R! :cool: