Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   chicago power boat club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/100906-chicago-power-boat-club.html)

baronmarine 04-17-2005 09:08 PM

chicago power boat club

here's my plug for a wonderful group.
anyone one in an 3 - 4hr radius of chiicgo should check into to this club. sheri and i went to the season opener our 2nd party with the club and had just a great time. if you are looking to meet / boat with new people who share the same interest get in touch with this group. they are so much fun and so very nice i felt like i knew them for years. there is too many people to list that i meet / seen again, but thankyou to all. can't wait to do it again. and remember beach party sunday after smoke on the water poker run on lake michigan. 6 miles south of grand haven pier. we will post update in june. thanks again for the fun.
todd
ps: i think i out lasted donna?????????????????????

Crazyhorse 04-17-2005 09:12 PM

Re: chicago power boat club

If you outlasted Donna you're my new hero. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. You interested in meeting up at Z's Place downtown G.R. sometime?
By the way, send your dues for the west Michigan chapter directly to me, in cash, non-sequential bills,,,,,,,,

baronmarine 04-17-2005 09:28 PM

anytime at z's and i love the rib's there. and i did out last donna thats my story and i'm sticking to it. math must knot have been my best subject because i don't think the candle count added up???? april is a great mouth for birthdays my girls is on the first and mine is on the 11th.
todd

Crazyhorse 04-17-2005 09:50 PM

They probably kept the candle count down so that Russ or I wouldn't stroke out trying to blow them out,,,,,,,,,
We're up to going to Z's any evening it works for you.

candyman35 04-17-2005 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Crazyhorse
They probably kept the candle count down so that Russ or I wouldn't stroke out trying to blow them out,,,,,,,,,
We're up to going to Z's any evening it works for you.

We were afraid the smoke detectors would go off! :eek: :D

candyman35 04-17-2005 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by baronmarine
anytime at z's and i love the rib's there. and i did out last donna thats my story and i'm sticking to it. math must knot have been my best subject because i don't think the candle count added up???? april is a great mouth for birthdays my girls is on the first and mine is on the 11th.
todd

Todd,
Happy belated Birthday! :drink: It was good to finally meet you. Big parties are fun but it is very difficult to talk with everyone in one night. That's why Donna's winter getaway weekend needs to be a regular event. Lots more time to have fun. Hope to see you guys in June if Mother Nature cooperates this year.
Dan

Waterfoul 04-17-2005 10:29 PM

Geez Todd... can you suck up to them a little more??? Just wait till they see your Apachemate. :D

MarkSmith 04-17-2005 10:41 PM

Happy belated birthday Sheri and Todd. Glad you guys had a great time. Hope to see you guys soon. Remember, if you come to Chicago, you always have a place to stay.

Mark

candyman35 04-17-2005 10:56 PM

Mike,
Wish you and Vickie could have made the party. Hope your vehicle's are treating you better now. I had two that went DOA on me this weekend.

I was talking with Wally about a reunion of the OSO Dave & Busters party he organized back in 2001. I think he likes the idea as long as he is not the organizer. :D I think in those days you were still KING POST HO! :D

Dan

Waterfoul 04-17-2005 11:53 PM

I get my Dodge back Monday!! Man do I miss my truck... and the stereo!!

And yes, back then it was me and Audiofn neck and neck for the Ho'ing title...