Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dock slip needed for Airshow weekend in Ft Lauderdale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101083-dock-slip-needed-airshow-weekend-ft-lauderdale.html)

otis311 04-19-2005 08:35 AM

Dock slip needed for Airshow weekend in Ft Lauderdale

HELP !!! I need a slip for my Tiger for Friday and Saturday night the 29th and 30th in Lauderdale. I had no idea this Airshow was so big and drew so many people. I have tried the Bahia Mar and Bahia Cabana with no luck. Anybody know of any other spots in the area I could call ?? Ill work on getting a room or rooms as soon as I can find a home for my Cig. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED

Bob Scanlon

lucky strike 04-19-2005 08:48 AM

Re: Dock slip needed for Airshow weekend in Ft Lauderdale

Call us......your covered for a place to put your boat.

Try the Sands Hotel Pompano Beach Fl. Its across the

Intracostal from our house.

Lucky Strike---------954-270-5999

otis311 04-19-2005 10:02 AM

Bobby, Check with Mom and Pop on this one. Im going to take you up on this one if its ok with them. If this is Steve then..... THANK YOU

My number is 518 361-6521
Call me when you get a chance

Bob

otis311 04-19-2005 11:01 AM

Dina, I recieved two PM's from you but something is wrong with the system and I cant open them. Call me and let me know what you got for me

Thanks

Bob

cowisl 04-19-2005 12:09 PM

You may want to try Spinnaker Marine

otis311 04-19-2005 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl
You may want to try Spinnaker Marine

I thought of that and also Miami, but thats a long ass 5mph ride home after "dinner" at Shooters every night

I just talked with LS Jr and Im all set with the boat at his house, He mentioned something about me having to leave the keys in it in case they needed it moved, but thats ok with me

otis311 04-19-2005 03:55 PM

Thank You to the whole Lucky Strike Family for their generous offer. Ill talk to you By Monday to make definite plans on time and location

jackie.fpc 04-19-2005 07:24 PM

Hideaway Marina is in Pompano Beach, 15+ min from Shooters. The Sands is just a bit farther North.

Tantrum 04-19-2005 08:49 PM

Bob,
Give me a call.
Stecz and I will be down to pick-up the AMT. My family has a condo in Ocean Ridge, about 30 mins north of Lauderdale. Might save for some gas/shooters money. I would like to drop the AMT in as well but that sounds like it may be a problem :(

Cash Bar 04-19-2005 09:47 PM

The Deerfield ramps may not be bad. 10 minutes to Boca Inlet and a 20 minute run to Ft. Lauderdale.

They are 5 minutes from me if you need a hand.

Greg