Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Newest 28 Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101306-newest-28-active-thunder.html)

ATPatrick 04-21-2005 07:23 PM

Re: Newest 28 Active Thunder

And you you know we've got wine and beer at all times, too. At least this weekend you won't have to drive 15 hours to get home!

So Frank bailed on me and I was staying at his house. Where's the best/closest decent hotel for Saturday night?

Originally Posted by 43Thunder
Of course! Red Eyes, Pussers, etc. And you can always stop by the Cobb Island housxe on the way home. We always have cold beers! :drink:

Craney 04-21-2005 07:46 PM

That is one SWEET ride!!!

CAP071 04-21-2005 08:02 PM

I'll be at the Bay Brideg Show Sunday. I heard it's gonna rain but OH WELL :drink:

Payton 04-21-2005 09:47 PM

Pat, awesome looking 28!
Dress warm and have a good show.

Cash Bar 04-21-2005 09:52 PM

I saw that thing leaving Pompano early Sat.(?) as I was heading to the races in Miami. Beautiful is all I can say. Another great ride from the min d of Pat.

Greg

32 thunder 04-22-2005 03:07 AM

Very nice looking boat Pat

offshoredrillin 04-22-2005 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by ATPatrick
And you you know we've got wine and beer at all times, too. At least this weekend you won't have to drive 15 hours to get home!

So Frank bailed on me and I was staying at his house. Where's the best/closest decent hotel for Saturday night?

Pat,
the Sheraton right in Annapolis is very good, there are some VERY good rerestruants as well. Middletons, in the heart of Annap, chart house is top of the line. Take rt 50 just over the Severn River Bridge is Red Hot and Blue, great memphis BBQ. If your going to be on Kent Island for the show. There is Red Eyes, and another great one next to it but the name escapes me. Unfortunatly the weather is going to be a little cold..but none the less welcome to MD.

Payton 04-22-2005 06:15 AM

"We had a minor issue with the trailer so we want to thank Sean and Terra Stinson and Too Old for standing by to assist."

Not to suprising, all 3 are a class act. :cool:

OldSchool 04-22-2005 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Pat,
If your going to be on Kent Island for the show. There is Red Eyes, and another great one next to it but the name escapes me. Unfortunatly the weather is going to be a little cold..but none the less welcome to MD.

Annie's Steak House is right next to Red Eye's and Harris's Crab House as well.

Indy 04-22-2005 06:54 AM

Very Nice!! Whats the power?