Notices

Thank You Caincando!

Old 04-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thank You Caincando!

New trim tab is in! and running!

I OWE a great BIG THANK YOU to Brian (Caincando)
He drove all the way up from Rochester just to help me put this thing on.
There is NOWAY I would have been able to do it myself and all of my other 'friends' up here have wifes or kids that would not allow the commitment Brian put forth.
When I say commitment on his part, it goes well beyond just driving 3 hours round trip.
He arrived around 9am and did not leave for home until AFTER 1 am

Now that was a major commitment on his part to stay and help until it was finished!

THANK YOU

By the way, for those asking why it took so long. When people say it is a CUSTOM boat, well they are not lying because when you add something like this it was done CUSTOM
We had a few road blocks. Had to make a few stops for additional tools and suppleis. And of course LUNCH
Then we hit a major road block on the hydraulic hoses. Basically after several time thought out ideas we came down to two options.
Send the tab back and have Dana make me a new mounting plate with different locations for the hydraulic hoses. OR, take it to my work and drill and tap out new ones myself. And that is what I did. Now it was a CUSTOM tab

I will get pictures up this afternoon. I am going back to the boat to finish installing the trim pump and also picking up all the tools we left laying on the ground
Thanks again Brian, I OWE you big time
Old 04-24-2005, 10:18 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Thank You Caincando!

Install pics
Attached Thumbnails Thank You Caincando!-2005_0424tab0026.jpg   Thank You Caincando!-2005_0424tab0030.jpg   Thank You Caincando!-2005_0424tab0031.jpg