Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus!  Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves! >

NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Notices

NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Old 11-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Go to http://www.njppc.com/ for details!

You may or may not know, but the families of the activated Military Reserve and National Guard soldiers have been stretched financially while loved ones serve overseas. These families are facing a difficult transition between higher paying civilian jobs and lower military pay scales. We at NJPPC, want to make a small difference in a few families lives.

NJPPC Director Rick Engstrom has had contact with some of these families and has inspired us to help some of these families in need.

How can you help?

1st Way
Purchase a cool jacket with the following logos embroidered:
(logos will be located on the chest, sleeves and back of the jacket)

NJPPC Logo, Mercury Racing Logo, Powerboat Magazine Logo, Shore Dreams For Kids Logo, OffshoreOnly.Com Logo, An American Flag with SUPPORT OUR TROOPS Logo and we will also personalize the jacket with your name embroidered.

**PLUS Powerboat Magazine will give a 1 Year New Subscription or a 1 Year Extension For Every Jacket Sold!**

2nd Way To Help
If you are not interested in purchasing a jacket but would still like to help, you can make a donation online which 100% of your donation will go toward the Reserve & Guard's Family Fund Donation.

Go to http://www.njppc.com/ for details!
Old 11-09-2004, 10:38 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Default Re: NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Dave, I'll help any way I can. As a former Marine I know how little active duty military personell make. You are doing a great service to our Service members who because of their sacrifice we can enjoy the freedom we have.

I was stationed at MCAS Newriver NC. for a year. It's a helicopter base so the noise from the planes flying is a bit loud. We had a sign at the front gate it read...

"Pardon our noise, it's the sound of freedom"

That sums it up.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Registered

Default Re: NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Thanks Sox....... just spread the word and encourage people to purchase a cool jacket or just make a small donation.

We raised $10k for NYC Firefighter Widows and Children after 9-11. We hope to raise at least $2500 - $5000 for this cause.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm in,is there a place to mail a check.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my wife placed an order yesterday...
Old 11-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Dave please gimme a call 732-539-5882 Bernie...thanks
Old 11-11-2004, 04:00 PM

Dave: I ordered (2) One for the wife and one for myself, anything for a good cause..
Old 11-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered mine, Frank I think we needed them last Sunday I wiil say hello to Dave for you when I get to Key West on Thursday

Drew Z.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:32 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

My orders in!
Old 11-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I'm in,is there a place to mail a check.
21 Tulip Road
Pennsville NJ.08070

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΈ!

Quick Reply: NJPPC: Operation Santa Claus! Help Us Help Families Of The Military Reserves!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.