Who makes welded aluminum trailers??

Notices

Who makes welded aluminum trailers??

Old 05-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SABER28
i have the first manning aluminum trailer made, or should i say the second. the first was such an ill fitting poorly made POS that the guys at saber forced manning to build another one and scrap the first one. the second one is very nice, but it took over a year to make it happen. be careful

what year was that?

Most mannings Ive seen are steel

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 26sonicmotion
Hi,

I cannot get it to come up on the internet for some reason. You would not happen to have the actual phone number would you? I need a pin for my trailer. I am located in Upstate NY.

thanks for your help,

Pete
I found it. :O) Thank for the assist.

Pete
Old 05-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Registered

Just ordered a new 07 Manning for the Fountain over the winter. Drive gaurd and boxes are nice. It came out beautiful. I would put it up against a Myco or Eagle any day of the week for the savings. Ron and Pam Manning are true craftsman and great people to deal with. Mine is a steel trailer but will build aluminum. Prices are very reasonable. go to www.manningmarine.com. You will be very pleased

RAF
Old 05-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by runafever
Just ordered a new 07 Manning for the Fountain over the winter. Drive gaurd and boxes are nice. It came out beautiful. I would put it up against a Myco or Eagle any day of the week for the savings. Ron and Pam Manning are true craftsman and great people to deal with. Mine is a steel trailer but will build aluminum. Prices are very reasonable. go to www.manningmarine.com. You will be very pleased

RAF

Ya got a pick of it?

Old 05-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Registered

I had a Owens and Sons under my 2005 30' Spectre and was very happy with it. I wondered about the bolt together deal but never had a problem or noise when towing.

Andy
Attached Thumbnails Who makes welded aluminum trailers??-pict1974-2.jpg  
Old 05-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Manning. We are having one built for the Gladiator right now. Ocean Performance has been using them since last year and they have been great. We towned our boat on a steel manning last year to 1000 Islands Poker Runs and it was just as good as our steel Myco under the Hustler.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 05-03-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is my welded aluminum Manning. I chose Manning based on the 2nd version delivered to SABER28. I was careful as was suggested and I am very happy with the product.
Attached Thumbnails Who makes welded aluminum trailers??-11oso.jpg   Who makes welded aluminum trailers??-14oso.jpg  
Old 05-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by BGIII
Here is my welded aluminum Manning. I chose Manning based on the 2nd version delivered to SABER28. I was careful as was suggested and I am very happy with the product.

Nice .

I noticed the winch cable is at a upwards angle?

Old 05-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Registered

Pics of my Manning....awesome trailer. I towed 800 miles from Detroit thru the mountains of Pennsylvania in the snow and she never skipped a beat.

Ron was great to work with and did everything I asked.

Loads incredibly easy and looks awesome...
Attached Thumbnails Who makes welded aluminum trailers??-dsc07681.jpg   Who makes welded aluminum trailers??-dsc07684.jpg   Who makes welded aluminum trailers??-copy-1-img_0018.jpg  

Last edited by Ca$hed Out; 05-03-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Registered

It's kind of an all or nothing deal.....

BIG difference between laying a nice bead and designing a worthy welded AL trailer. We see it all the time with enclosed race trailers. It's a fact that the AL flexes more and is more vulnerable to fatigue- will crack at the welds, fast in the lesser design trailers.

Personally I would never own a Welded AL trailer unless it came with a 10 yr structural warranty. Even then it would have to be one of the top names ($$$$$$$$$$$) A good bolted AL trailer is fine and does not have these problems.

good luck

Quick Reply: Who makes welded aluminum trailers??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.