Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   i bought an APACHE today!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101547-i-bought-apache-today.html)

damdonzi 04-25-2005 03:49 PM

Re: i bought an APACHE today!!!

Originally Posted by dreamer
i was hinting at the fact that cig will be bringing a all new big ticket center console to the ft laud boat show!!!

ok now 1... 2... 3 POOF!!!!

It's been talked about alot for the last 8+ months. Any specifics that you can share quickly before this disappears?

LEOPAJM 04-25-2005 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by MYPANTERA28
33 open cig is really an OCEAN HAWK.

Correct !

Are they gonna do another one ?

I'd bet they'd sell like HOT CAKES !!!

dreamer 04-25-2005 05:22 PM

will they take an apache on trade? :D

dreamer 04-25-2005 05:26 PM

with the cost of boat transport and insurance and seasonal storage down here i found it cheaper just to buy a boat and keep it here for fishing diving and partying, than bringing the cig down plus ill keep the hrs down and keep her outta salt

ApacheCarl 04-25-2005 06:33 PM

When can we start fighting ..............????????

FireBall 04-25-2005 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer
with the cost of boat transport and insurance and seasonal storage down here i found it cheaper just to buy a boat and keep it here for fishing diving and partying, than bringing the cig down plus ill keep the hrs down and keep her outta salt

Sounds like a good plan to me !

Hydrocruiser 04-25-2005 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully the "Open-Sport" style with eggbeaters will make a comeback and Cigarette will add a model or 2. I liked the Scarab Open Sport a lot. We lost a great boat when the Scarab/Wellcraft deal came apart. Decent boat at a decent price.

That Apache' looks great. :drink:

CAP071 04-25-2005 07:30 PM

You Poor Guy You lost your Mind I see :D

Congrats

Hydrocruiser 04-25-2005 07:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mercury Mariner 300's

I THINK I remember.... 32:1 mix... 92 octane... :eek:

I like going synthetic with 2-cycle outboard oil too...less smoke and soot...more protection at a leaner ratio of up to 100:1 for all applications. Great wear and corrosion additives.

64:1 or 80:1 is quite often used in place of conventional oil at 32:1 by those who run hard with good results.

Can be purchased in large volumes too for less $$.

:drink:

damdonzi 04-25-2005 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Correct !

Are they gonna do another one ?

I'd bet they'd sell like HOT CAKES !!!

I second that. Come on give us something. Anything. Length?
Steps? Speed?