Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The countdown has begun...Who's going to the Havasu run?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101605-countdown-has-begun-whos-going-havasu-run.html)

PhantomChaos 04-25-2005 07:20 PM

Re: The countdown has begun...Who's going to the Havasu run??

Originally Posted by thisistank
Gary, you're f*ckin' crazy! :eek: But hey, you're such a pimp you can just get a ride on any boat you want out there so it's all good.

Nort....BLOW ME!! :drink: :drink:
Thanks for the invite to your house Saturday too. Good lookin' out. :rolleyes:

Invite Sat? Would you drive over for a last minute BBQ? If yes, then I'll call ya next time beotch!!! :D :D :D :drink: :drink:

PhantomChaos 04-25-2005 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by cigarette1
I'll be there ... won't have a boat, but barring any complications, I should be there in this (and that ain't no aftermarket wing) :

G

I don't understand.....where's the props? :drink: :D Way to go! (but it's not a boat!)

Sean H 04-25-2005 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by cigarette1
I'll be there ... won't have a boat, but barring any complications, I should be there in this (and that ain't no aftermarket wing) :

that thing is sick..... GT2..... :cool:

thisistank 04-25-2005 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Invite Sat? Would you drive over for a last minute BBQ? If yes, then I'll call ya next time beotch!!! :D :D :D :drink: :drink:

YES! but whatever!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

burn me a copy of the shower pics beotch!!

PhantomChaos 04-25-2005 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
YES! but whatever!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

burn me a copy of the shower pics beotch!!

What ever!!! :D :D :D

pb 04-26-2005 07:30 AM

Flying out Thurs. afternoon. Hangin in Parker that evening then headin up to Havasu Friday morning. Countin down the hours. Seeya out there.

Paul

Schweeng 04-26-2005 08:18 AM

We'll be there Thursday.

Thanks for the BBQ invite Nort....Tank I actually got a call. :evilb:

WAY to go Gary...SWEET!!!!!!!

Chris

Ron P 04-26-2005 09:47 AM

Extreme Boats Mag will be there. Look for Casey on Johnny out on the water or in the air.

Havasu Cig 04-26-2005 12:24 PM

We are driving out thursday night and hopefully picking up the Skater on Friday morning from the shop. Had a little computer problem on one of the motors, but no codes or alarms and the compression check was good. If worse comes to worse we will be on the pontoon boat. See everyone out there. :cool:

Three Days Only 04-26-2005 03:17 PM

Im goin just to get salesmanship drunk so he will make me a sweet deal on a new boat. Terry, you better bring your A++++ game. We run it alittle differnt over here!!