Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey GLH! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101624-hey-glh.html)

T2x 04-25-2005 08:44 PM

Hey GLH!

You'll appreciate this....... I'm sitting in a hotel room...in

Tulsa

Under an assumed name of course.. ;)

T2x

Audiofn 04-25-2005 09:02 PM

Re: Hey GLH!

Man and the first person that you call out is GL? I think I just lost my respect for ya :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

Waterfoul 04-25-2005 09:04 PM

So you are 3 other people are still awake in Tulsa?? Hope you're having all KINDS of fun.... :rolleyes:

Ron P 04-25-2005 09:33 PM

When does the invasion begin?

WARPARTY36 04-25-2005 10:02 PM

Believe it or not, there are about 10 members here in Tulsa. What are you doing in town?

GLH 04-25-2005 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by T2x
You'll appreciate this....... I'm sitting in a hotel room...in

Tulsa

Under an assumed name of course.. ;)

T2x

Hey...Planning un "coup d'etats" again... bitter whind da rubber band in tha air-force of you, hey... kaus oui got de fly skwatter tou taque kar of de plane flying hey ur cending in de air year yuo nauw..hey.

http://www.littlecowboy.com/kipecoyote/mjfrog.gif

GLH 04-25-2005 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Man and the first person that you call out is GL? I think I just lost my respect for ya :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

How dthat Democratic Convention work for yahh there buddy old man? Yarr buddy thar the ketchup heiress did about as good as our Dean feller...

How come your not fixing a roof leak or a pipe or something and let the boys play... :D

Audiofn 04-26-2005 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
How dthat Democratic Convention work for yahh there buddy old man? Yarr buddy thar the ketchup heiress did about as good as our Dean feller...

How come your not fixing a roof leak or a pipe or something and let the boys play... :D

See now lets not change the subject GL I made a direct attack on you not George Bush. I know it is still cold up there and your oversize head is still thawing out but lets keep this on track will ya!!! :p :p Oh ya the only floods I have been dealing with lately is the ones in my customers house last one was 700,000 bucks and still climbing!!! :eek: :eek: Hope they have insurance :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You get that rig in the water yet?

Jon

GLH 04-26-2005 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
See now lets not change the subject GL I made a direct attack on you not George Bush. I know it is still cold up there and your oversize head is still thawing out but lets keep this on track will ya!!! :p :p Oh ya the only floods I have been dealing with lately is the ones in my customers house last one was 700,000 bucks and still climbing!!! :eek: :eek: Hope they have insurance :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You get that rig in the water yet?

Jon

They're only receivables till you actually get paid you know....with real money... not barthered with blown engine blocks and swiss cookoo clocks that had their last tic-toc during the Lincoln administration. :rolleyes: :D

Audiofn 04-26-2005 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
They're only receivables till you actually get paid you know....with real money... not barthered with blown engine blocks and swiss cookoo clocks that had their last tic-toc during the Lincoln administration. :rolleyes: :D

No man that was the house that got totalled. Something about a 2" pipe blowing from to much preasure at 1am and running tell 7am when you wake up to river running down the hall to Niagra falls in your elevator shaft :eek: :eek: It is not the engines that are a problem for me I got two brand new ones ready to drop in IT IS THE DAMN BOAT!!!! Man I guess I am going to have to hold your hand through this thread..... :p :p