Like Tree0Likes

Fastest 30-32 V bottom w/stock power

Reply
Old 05-08-2011, 12:12 PM
  #61
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Antioch IL.
My Boats: Multiple
Posts: 71
Default

How about the Hustler 29 Rockit. 29'11" long with a Single 525 runs 85 MPH.
Hauling Hustler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:29 PM
  #62
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Default

I have ran in a couple of different v bottoms stepped and no steps call velocity steve is the best velocities handle the best I race people with new step hulls all the time in the ocean and my 32 never fails velocities are more addictive then drugs when you buy a velocity new or used you become part of a family I call them And they treat me like family check the thred still crazy resurrection you'll see steve the owner helping on the project letting people who are working on there boats in his factory stay with him plus most of the other boats people are talking about are being built as fast they can make them velocity takes the time to build a real custom one off bad ass boat you won't be a number there I've been to a lot of factories and most if your not buying a 38 or bigger they don't care about you at velocity they treat you like a brother I'm a velocity fanatic get in one and you'll see why.
REDS32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:53 PM
  #63
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 240
Default

I'm a big fan of TUFF Marine in Canada. Their 28' with a single 525 ran 95 the first time out.

http://www.tuffmarine.com/Boat_Pages...28_inboard.htm
chris@uga is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:42 PM
  #64
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victorville Ca./Havasu Az.
My Boats: 06 Advantage 32 Victory/99 Donzi Classic 16
Posts: 114
Default

I have a 2006 Advantage 32 with twin 496HOs best of 83, runs 78mph all day long. I will make you a great deal on it. Frank
DaBank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:04 PM
  #65
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 142
Default 30 Vendetta

Frisini 30 Vendetta - Single stock SC600 HP - 83 mph
or Staggered 350 Small Blocks - estimated 83+ mph

See the Vendetta Home Page here.
FrisiniMotors is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:57 PM
  #66
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDS32 View Post
I have ran in a couple of different v bottoms stepped and no steps call velocity steve is the best velocities handle the best I race people with new step hulls all the time in the ocean and my 32 never fails velocities are more addictive then drugs when you buy a velocity new or used you become part of a family I call them And they treat me like family check the thred still crazy resurrection you'll see steve the owner helping on the project letting people who are working on there boats in his factory stay with him plus most of the other boats people are talking about are being built as fast they can make them velocity takes the time to build a real custom one off bad ass boat you won't be a number there I've been to a lot of factories and most if your not buying a 38 or bigger they don't care about you at velocity they treat you like a brother I'm a velocity fanatic get in one and you'll see why.
What about pad bottom re-entry isn't it pretty harsh?

And dude I know you text a lot but your lack of periods at the end of your sentences makes it very difficult to read your posts.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:22 PM
  #67
Driver-441
Racer
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
What about pad bottom re-entry isn't it pretty harsh?

And dude I know you text a lot but your lack of periods at the end of your sentences makes it very difficult to read your posts.
Landings arent bad if you run them flat
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:22 PM
  #68
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Default

I have a new phone and don't usually text on it .No I never had any reentry problems .You need to know what your doing and take your time getting to know your boat.PS I just had surgery so I'm a little out of it sorry.medication makes me loopy.
REDS32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:14 PM
  #69
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 9,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDS32 View Post
I have a new phone and don't usually text on it .No I never had any reentry problems .You need to know what your doing and take your time getting to know your boat.PS I just had surgery so I'm a little out of it sorry.medication makes me loopy.
I didn't mean to imply you had any re-entry problems. Pad bottom boats are notorious for hard landings. I know because I had one.

I hope your recovery from surgery is a swift one. I will never fully recover from my knee surgery.
Catmando is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:24 PM
  #70
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
What about pad bottom re-entry isn't it pretty harsh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
I didn't mean to imply you had any re-entry problems. Pad bottom boats are notorious for hard landings. I know because I had one.
Huh???? you ask if it is then say you had one...I'm confused, you should either know or not. thought your boat was a Carlson tri hull? Jus sayin....
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
chriscarbone
General Boating Discussion
21
10-14-2007 11:44 PM
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
36
03-05-2006 05:43 PM
marine survey
General Q & A
1
08-03-2004 08:33 PM
388Hustler
General Boating Discussion
32
05-09-2003 12:54 PM
RAGING RACER
Velocity
4
07-09-2002 09:02 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.