Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Boat Trailer Towed From Florida To New York (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101786-need-boat-trailer-towed-florida-new-york.html)

FASTERDAMITT 04-27-2005 11:16 AM

Need Boat Trailer Towed From Florida To New York

Any insured haulers heading from Plant City Florida to Lindenhurst New York in the near future? I need a new Rolls trailer delivered to Superboat.

t500hps 04-27-2005 12:04 PM

Re: Need Boat Trailer Towed From Florida To New York

Originally Posted by FASTERDAMITT
Any insured haulers heading from Plant City Florida to Lindenhurst New York in the near future? I need a new Rolls trailer delivered to Superboat.

Plant City...... Is it coming from Fastload? I bought a trailer from them several months ago and they forgot to step the bunks. Currently waiting on them to ship the new bunks to me. Rusty told me this morning he may have a load heading through VA in the next day or 2. May want to give them a call.

FASTERDAMITT 04-29-2005 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Plant City...... Is it coming from Fastload? I bought a trailer from them several months ago and they forgot to step the bunks. Currently waiting on them to ship the new bunks to me. Rusty told me this morning he may have a load heading through VA in the next day or 2. May want to give them a call.

Thanks, I called and waiting for a response.

SUPERSTITIOUS 04-30-2005 04:55 PM

I am also purchasing a trailer along with Faster and could stack one on the other. Our other option is from Wilmington NC to Lindenhurst LI....Dont mean to hijack the tread but thought this may be an alternative option for us..

t500hps 04-30-2005 05:21 PM

I just need 2 14 ft bunks brought to VA. I live less than 1 mile off interstate 95 outside of Richmond. If one of you guys could strap these to your load I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Russ C.

SUPERSTITIOUS 04-30-2005 09:01 PM

If nothing turns up resonable, I may drive to Wilmington(Rolls northern most dealer) to pick them up myself. t500hps if your bunks can get to Rolls trailers either when they leave from Plant city or Wilmington, I dont have an issue with dragging them along. I havent set a date as to when Im going (as the last resort) but should end up being within the next few weeks. Fasters boat is in line before mine to be completed and I hate to say it but it may be alittle while yet. Hate to wait to the last minute...

hillbilly24 04-30-2005 09:05 PM

I ain't a Proffesional hualer of any kind but I will be driving a tralerless F-550 from Tampa area to New Jersey right after Memorial Day weekend. If I can help anyone out let me know.

SUPERSTITIOUS 05-02-2005 11:18 PM

Thanks for your reply..and will keep that in mind..