Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tossed from Powerbloat.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/101992-tossed-powerbloat-com.html)

dhlaw 04-30-2005 07:28 AM

Tossed from Powerbloat.com

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like I got pitched last night for agreeing with Phkn... Who else has Jack ejected in the last few days???

OldSchool 04-30-2005 07:30 AM

Re: Tossed from Powerbloat.com

No Politics, No BS, Just Offshore Boating at it's best!!! :rolleyes:

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

Phknlwyr 04-30-2005 07:34 AM

Did he threaten you too with frivolous legal action and/or reports to Bar Counsel? The dude has some very serious issues.

PatriYacht 04-30-2005 07:38 AM

Donna and I were tossed. Apparently, we sided with Jack's enemys too many times. Bad people like OSO Steve and the Chicago Powerboat Club. Boating is about fun, not this childish crap.

cuda 04-30-2005 07:52 AM

I got chopped too.

Ms PatriYacht 04-30-2005 08:37 AM

Ian, sounds like we are in good company :D It appears that you were tossed cause he thinks PatriYacht is another one of my assumed names :D
Everyone knows how afraid I am to speak my mind, so I hide behind other screen names to say what I really think. :rolleyes:

Scott 04-30-2005 08:44 AM

I'm confused? I thought he was part of COPS or the grand puba or something. So is he all alone with a website and no club?

Is COPS and the Chicago Powerboat Club the same?

Just curious no hidden agenda here :cool:

PatriYacht 04-30-2005 09:08 AM

Chicago Powerboat Club is a new club with all of the old members of COPS minus one member. They got tired of this kind of crap all the time so they formed a new club. They're a fun group and I encourage anyone in the midwest to get in touch with them. See the clubs forum.

Ms PatriYacht 04-30-2005 09:18 AM

Scott the Chicago Powerboat Club is made up of most of the original COPS members (minus a few troublemakers) plus a lot more people as well. We are up to about 100 paid members from 7 or 8 states. The name COPS is still owned by the club but we have unanimously chosen to use a new name to go along with our new identity.

Being associated with the other web site was never what we wanted, we were sort of bullied into it. Since Jack got himself banned from here several times he has chosen to use OPB as a mouthpiece to bash OSO. That has made me and many others uncomfortable and angry. So for that and other reasons we decided to distance ourselves from him and have not invited him to join CPC. Now we are free to visit the sites we feel most comfortable on, which for most of us is OSO. The members of CPC are like LEOPA members they just want to boat and have fun, and many do not visit the boards. I hope this sheds some light on the subject.

Ms PatriYacht 04-30-2005 09:19 AM

Ian you type faster than me :D