Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is this the one that burnt and sunk? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102271-one-burnt-sunk.html)

SinkorSwim 05-03-2005 08:34 AM

Is this the one that burnt and sunk?

1 Attachment(s)
It says its a 1998.... was just curious...

Would love to have one of those in big water... :evilb:

Anyway its on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...546716860&rd=1

Rocco 05-03-2005 09:03 AM

Re: Is this the one that burnt and sunk?

That's the boat in the Apache forum of this site under "A good project boat for someone"

dreamer 05-03-2005 10:00 AM

boat was damaged and mcmanus put the deck and liner in a`new hull

Jamie B. 05-03-2005 10:07 AM

Damn. That thing looks sexSAY in all white ! :cool: Imagine looking over your left shoulder to see that bad boy comin' around you . .

O.C.Barry 05-03-2005 10:20 AM

There were so few '47's made. Did this one have a name?

hillbilly24 05-03-2005 08:33 PM

If I got the story right that boat used to be blue and was origanally a tender to some 200 foot yacht. It has some weird cesar emblems in it too that aren't the normal apache logo at all. they match the ones I remeber seeing on the old tender and there is a shot of the cabin with the inerior removed that shows some original blue paint.

DannyD 05-03-2005 10:05 PM

That's a Good looking boat. Love the 47 Apache

RedDog382 05-04-2005 01:12 AM

I saw this in outside storage in a marina lot December 03. It seemed really rough then, but it looks like someone has started some refurbishing since. Wondered then why someone wouldn't spent the time and $$$ to clean it up and restore it. Lots of work, but would be well worth it in the end. If only I had the cash to spare ...

Wellby 05-04-2005 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by hillbilly24
If I got the story right that boat used to be blue and was origanally a tender to some 200 foot yacht. It has some weird cesar emblems in it too that aren't the normal apache logo at all. they match the ones I remeber seeing on the old tender and there is a shot of the cabin with the inerior removed that shows some original blue paint.

Must be nice to have a 47' APACHE... "TENDER" :rolleyes:

Pantera1 05-04-2005 08:26 AM

Gorgeous !! I want it !
Why in some of those pics is the interior mint ..in others its rotten :(
Whats it worth finished?
Looks like a steal

hillbilly24 05-04-2005 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by RedDog382
I saw this in outside storage in a marina lot December 03. It seemed really rough then, but it looks like someone has started some refurbishing since. Wondered then why someone wouldn't spent the time and $$$ to clean it up and restore it. Lots of work, but would be well worth it in the end. If only I had the cash to spare ...

It's being Liquidated by US Acution company, they just hold their onine auctions on Ebay. The owner probably owes the shop money and the shop put a lein on it. When it sells the shop gets their money plus some fees and then the owner gets the rest.

wannabe 05-04-2005 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
There were so few '47's made. Did this one have a name?

Name was " Octavian" a Roman emperor.

The hull was replaced in 1998 hence a new hull id #.

Et tu Brutus'

Wannabe

CAP071 05-04-2005 08:02 PM

All Hail Ceaser :d

Pantera1 05-04-2005 10:18 PM

Whats that boat behind it to the right?

tiufb 05-06-2005 12:17 AM

I love the wood floor in the cockpit. Is that typical in those boats?

hillbilly24 05-06-2005 12:26 AM

negative on the wood , that is defenitly not normal for Apache or any go fast that I know of. It was origanally built for some wealthy dude as a tnder to his yacht and was a custom deal.