Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wife needs a new front license plate...Again! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/102445-wife-needs-new-front-license-plate-again.html)

SOX 05-05-2005 08:56 PM

Re: Wife needs a new front license plate...Again!

I would be F@#$ing hot if someone was stealing my stuff. I can't stand a thief. :mad: :mad:

R Addiction 05-06-2005 09:48 AM

Sox, Thing that kills me is that my truck faces out into the access road, wifes faces the house!! Her Yukon is 5 feet from the back door of the house. I have to get a dog with better hearing....and mean!! My golden probably watched them take it with his tongue hangin' out!! :D

Chris Sunkin 05-06-2005 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This will solve your problem. Just cover with a little bit of straw. Your only problem will be what to do with your collection of single tennis shoes.

SOX 05-06-2005 04:37 PM

I like that idea! :eureka:

John, Why don't you just move down my way? My neighbor is selling a nice two story colonial with about an acre. On second thought I don't know if I want you living that close to my wife. :D

BTW I like the water jet tag idea.

R Addiction 05-06-2005 05:03 PM

Yea....she may not be able to control herself!! :rolleyes: :evilb: :D

blue thunder 05-06-2005 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ike
Sorry about that bro, i just got done using it to patch a hole in a customers floor. :evilb:

Now that was a bad idea Ike. The customer will be pizzd wondering why there vehicle lost 10mph and cannot get over the 70mph barrier :evilb:

BT :cool:

R Addiction 05-06-2005 10:05 PM

BT, Don't be hatin'!!! I'm sorry you have to take your shoes off when you get on my boat and you get so excited when you are on my boat that your hands sweat and you drop your beer all over the place :D

blue thunder 05-07-2005 07:39 AM

Just funnin with ya Jon :D Todays launch day. Hope this old pig runs! You been out yet? BTW, I have a nice scarab plate for the Yuk if you really want to spiffy it up :eek:

BT

CAP071 05-07-2005 07:50 AM

I'm sorry I didn't realize that was where You lived :D

R Addiction 05-07-2005 10:58 AM

BT, I've been out on the bay twice and towed to Lake Murray SC last weekend for the poker run!! Good Luck on your launch :D