Notices

5k more for Myco Trailer

Old 05-05-2005, 09:24 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Re: 5k more for Myco Trailer

Originally Posted by Downtown42
what in God's creation is that camper canvas doin on there??

just kidddin
looks good dude
I think that's on a boat in the background....or maybe you knew that already?
Old 05-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Did anyone expect anything other than what has been said after reading the original question?

I prefer my Eagle trailer myself. Price was right and it is also custom fitted to my hull. I don't understand the reasoning behind Myco not covering the back side of their fenders. I looked at a Fountain that was on a Myco, and it had many rock chips right at the fender area. But must not have came from the trailer, because they are perfect. Or so I've heard.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

downtown35
Attached Thumbnails 5k more for Myco Trailer-35-1oso.jpg  
Old 05-06-2005, 04:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
i tink it will be My.co
Good to hear Dave, Especially after Bill posted yesterday, I have dealt with them on other items other than the purchase of my trailer, and the driving concern of both Bill and Don in their Tech Dept was things had to be perfect.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 05-06-2005 at 04:29 AM.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Like I said, I have had 2 Myco's. 1 steel one on Radio Active, and 1 aluminum under my 4300 Nortech as well as a cradle. Had some issues with my crank and tower, Bill stepped up and gave me a much larger set up, same kind used on 50, Nortechs, OL and Hustlers. This resolved the problem. I always try to look at how to be better, in my own business, and sometimes **** happens beyond our control, we all are not perfect, all you can do is admit your mistakes, and try to resolve them. I thought it was great with Bill coming on the board. The guy in my book is a real straight shooter, as well as interesting to talk to, thats at least worth 5k more. Jeff
Old 05-06-2005, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 28' Nordic on a dual axel Myco. My tow vehicle, a 2003 Z71 Tahoe/5.3, is marginal for a boat this size. But, the Myco tows great, and the brakes seem to work very well. My truck has 86,000 miles on it and I'm still on my original brake pads! On my last boat and truck, I went through disc brake pads every 20,000 miles.
Most 28 Nordics come with the factory triaxel, which is a good looking west coast bling deal, but it sits so low, speed bumps and steep driveway ramps can be a problem.
My best friend pulls his 29' Fountail on what appears to be an identical Myco (except for bunk arrangement) and he's never had any problems either.
MYCO!
Steve
Old 05-06-2005, 08:39 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

UPDATE: I thought I would let eveyone know that I tt Bill yesterday And I think that even after 3 yrs with the trailer having to be fixed with my own $$$ Bill and I will be able to work something out..It's a long story but after talking to him, we will see what happens it might be a 180 deg. turn-around for me...might just be a mix-up that took 3yrs to fix....BZ
Old 05-06-2005, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
UPDATE: I thought I would let eveyone know that I tt Bill yesterday And I think that even after 3 yrs with the trailer having to be fixed with my own $$$ Bill and I will be able to work something out..It's a long story but after talking to him, we will see what happens it might be a 180 deg. turn-around for me...might just be a mix-up that took 3yrs to fix....BZ

That's good to hear! I hope everything works out for you, Bob!
Old 05-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
I don't understand the reasoning behind Myco not covering the back side of their fenders.

Not sure about others but, our fenders are covered.
Attached Thumbnails 5k more for Myco Trailer-misc0329.jpg  
Old 05-14-2005, 08:38 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I thought I would follow up on my Myco. deal. sent all of the stuff that Bill T. asked for over a week ago and still nothing not even a phone call. It looks like it's business as usual at Myco.

Quick Reply: 5k more for Myco Trailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.