Notices

Paint Ideas Contest

Old 05-07-2005, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts
Default Re: Paint Ideas Contest

Originally Posted by masher44
Maybe an orange ribbon paint job?... oh wait then it would just sit in the driveway

I got it ! Put a big number 1 on the side and people will sh1t when they think they see a 100 mph Cig.....
Thats the blue boat knucklehead, the tiger wouldnt fit in the driveway

I would do the Spongebob one, with him wearin a helmet in his boat takin his driving test, sticks pegged and Mrs Puff screaming, have Patrick doing his imitation of JC, and Mr Krabs being Masher, always thinkin about money and peddlin useless stuff. Squidward can be someone off the board that has "tendencies" but shall remain nameless...Plankton could be cashbrain, someone who wants to take over the world but is mired in the total awareness that he is a failure and his only companion is a computer that talks to him. Sandy the squirrel could be one of the ladies of OSO, preferably one that has some common sense. Make OSO Steve the pirate that narrates and packinair can be the parrot Potty that mimicks him ( I hear they weigh about the same) feel free to expand on this
Old 05-07-2005, 07:49 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I thought of Sponge Bob on the wheel and Patrick on the sticks. Maybe in the engine room we could have the Bikini Bottom "Red Light District"
Old 05-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Think about "The Incredibles" as a theme......there son's name was "Dash", you know he ran super fast.......

Just a thought....let me know where to meet you for the Poker Run...

Good luck
Old 05-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I always wanted to see an entire chrome boat. Basically a mirror from top to bottom. Not sure if that's possible or not.

Of course, you could go with a John Force dragster paint job.

Or a theme from your favorite Rock band. Some albumn covers might help with the graphics.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Killin me Masher!

Here is the thing. Titos had a great idea, but I'll use that on my other 42. This boat has to be able to be photographed and be ok for kids to see, etc. I love the chick theme, but I just don't think the T&A design will fly on this boat.

As a tool for brainstorming, let's think cartoons for today.

Family Guy or Simpsons... the two best shows ever....
Old 05-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
Family Guy or Simpsons... the two best shows ever....

South Park?

Fat Albert?

Evil Barney?
Old 05-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Thats the blue boat knucklehead, the tiger wouldnt fit in the driveway

I would do the Spongebob one, with him wearin a helmet in his boat takin his driving test, sticks pegged and Mrs Puff screaming, have Patrick doing his imitation of JC, and Mr Krabs being Masher, always thinkin about money and peddlin useless stuff. Squidward can be someone off the board that has "tendencies" but shall remain nameless...Plankton could be cashbrain, someone who wants to take over the world but is mired in the total awareness that he is a failure and his only companion is a computer that talks to him. Sandy the squirrel could be one of the ladies of OSO, preferably one that has some common sense. Make OSO Steve the pirate that narrates and packinair can be the parrot Potty that mimicks him ( I hear they weigh about the same) feel free to expand on this
you know way too much about SpongeBob you perv

.... SpongeRob LawnOrnament ....

.... SpongeRob BirdBath ....

Old 05-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Registered

You could do a "Long Island Theme" and have cartoon depictions of the Long Island OSO members....

Oh wait that wouldnt work..... Mascara's make-up would run, JC's fat hairy ass wouldn't fit on the boat, Titan's new motor would only run for 10 minutes, the boat would smell like an upwind Staten Island Landfill and you would have too much glare off Z Berger's dome to see where you were going.....

Or the Potomac River Theme.... nah... that wouldnt work either....

The boat would be way too old, sitting in the driveway with birds on it, and only run 71mph because it would weigh 20,000 lbs ....
Old 05-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

Mr Krabs being Masher, always thinkin about money and peddlin useless stuff. :

Like invisible bras
Old 05-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Registered

Masher

What about a Texas *** theme. You could have pictures of all your buddies with there rock and balls banging there exhaust pipes. Or better yet there male horses....

But that would not work either due to the PG rating that buyafountain.com is looking for.

Quick Reply: Paint Ideas Contest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.