Like Tree1Likes

LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Reply
Old 05-11-2005, 07:34 PM
  #21
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: st. louis,mo.
Posts: 1,647
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

sorry guys I'm just a over worked builder and boat dealer. I do have a digital camera, Sean if your coming in this weekend call me will pick you up and we can get some pictures on for the boys. 36 cat will be here next week for the big party. should have at least 8-10 nortechs there. got mufflers coming for 50v. muffler on a muffler stupid. site is cool. thanks for helping. having a ton of shirts and hats being made, and working on poker run later this yeaar
Buddy OO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:46 PM
  #22
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

i will be there sometime... will be in ohio friday to check on my boat and then head down.... website will be totally different in a few days, met with a pro today and she is gonna rework it.... you will be able to sign up online for memberships
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 08:22 PM
  #23
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Hollywood Md
My Boats: 2002 Cigarette Gladiator (Race)
Posts: 3,029
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

This is a great thing guys goodluck with everything.
BobbyB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:06 PM
  #24
Registered
 
OU Want Some?!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: E- Dock, GLOC, Coral Gables, FL Ft Lauderdale, FL
My Boats: 42 MTI SV. VIKING V70. LEOPARD 105
Posts: 1,032
Unhappy Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggler4490
sorry guys I'm just a over worked builder and boat dealer. I do have a digital camera, Sean if your coming in this weekend call me will pick you up and we can get some pictures on for the boys. 36 cat will be here next week for the big party. should have at least 8-10 nortechs there. got mufflers coming for 50v. muffler on a muffler stupid. site is cool. thanks for helping. having a ton of shirts and hats being made, and working on poker run later this yeaar
Are we going to miss something next weekend?
OU Want Some?!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:15 PM
  #25
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

having a get together next weekend the 21st at the salty dog to kick off the summer and the new club.....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:18 PM
  #26
Registered
 
OU Want Some?!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: E- Dock, GLOC, Coral Gables, FL Ft Lauderdale, FL
My Boats: 42 MTI SV. VIKING V70. LEOPARD 105
Posts: 1,032
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean H
having a get together next weekend the 21st at the salty dog to kick off the summer and the new club.....
Hmmm. May have to migrate north a little earlier this summer. I'll feel around and see if anyone will ride up there with me.
OU Want Some?!! is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:32 PM
  #27
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws
I may be up for a road trip
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:33 PM
  #28
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Hmmm, I was there a couple of weeks ago, and it isn't Salty Dog anymore. It's Dog Days www.dogdays.ws
I may be up for a road trip

sorry, old habits die hard..... i will probably call it that all summer....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:37 PM
  #29
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

I did the same thing, I had to get a cup out of my truck to remember the name
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 10:39 PM
  #30
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: LOTO POWERBOAT CLUB-need sponsors and members

Quote:
Originally Posted by un ortho docs
Hmmm. May have to migrate north a little earlier this summer. I'll feel around and see if anyone will ride up there with me.

are you thinking of bringing "want some?"...?
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
34
06-24-2005 12:39 AM
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
1
05-20-2005 03:33 PM
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
2
05-02-2005 06:54 PM
Buddy OO
General Boating Discussion
8
04-22-2005 11:33 PM
otis311
General Boating Discussion
28
03-29-2002 03:00 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.