Insurance for young person

Notices

Insurance for young person

Old 05-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Insurance for young person

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your advice!! I do plan on running this boat without my father on board at points... I have experience with driving out past 33' Baja Outlaw (Twin 502's) myself for 2 years and a 25' b4 that so we are not new to the sport, just stepping up the power...
I am not your avg. 19 year old, I drive a 530HP Porsche 996 Turbo for a daily driver and work my ass off to do so... I am VERY responsable (not one thing on my driving record even with this car knock on wood).
I will call some of these companies you guys have provided and hopefully all will go well!!
Thanks again,
Evan
Old 05-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your'e name isn'i Lil duece is it?
Old 05-13-2005, 11:22 PM
Registered

I also agree that it probably is an insurance risk for this combo. I was always told by insurance agents even with my cars that just because you can afford it does not mean you are responsible with it. But I like your attitude about working your a** off to pay your way with the toys. Glad to see there are some normal kids left wh have nice sh*t and actually pay for it themselves.

Have fun and be caeful...

But most importantly have fun!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your advice!! I do plan on running this boat without my father on board at points... I have experience with driving out past 33' Baja Outlaw (Twin 502's) myself for 2 years and a 25' b4 that so we are not new to the sport, just stepping up the power...
I am not your avg. 19 year old, I drive a 530HP Porsche 996 Turbo for a daily driver and work my ass off to do so... I am VERY responsable (not one thing on my driving record even with this car knock on wood).
I will call some of these companies you guys have provided and hopefully all will go well!!
Thanks again,
Evan

No offense meant here but I'd be curious what type of job(s) you have that allow a 19 year old individual to own an automobile of that nature.

Plus all the other bills that life throws at us.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Registered

If AMG is telling the truth I would happen to believe him. Considering when I was 20 I had a brand new 98 Conv. Vette (new) a 27 Progression, and a Grand Prix Pontiac just to drive to School.

Worked like a dog doing Title Closings all day then went to school all night.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:44 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude! You are one lucky 19 year old. Good for you.

Good luck and be safe.

And keep us posted.
Old 05-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Registered

He has to be in prof. sports or a musician...No one could work that hard and make that kinda a jack at 19.........Hell' He can't even have a college degree yet. Cars and boats close to a .5 million...He aint cutting yards...I hope its not another type of biz that offers that kind of $$$$$$$.

What ever it is welcome aboard and get ready to have a BLAST..This is real pure adrenalin here, no pusssies here.
GOOD LUCK, BE CAREFUL,THINK BEFORE YOU ACT , AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE...But, Remember your only 19 and you have alot to learn on the water
Old 05-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tim G.
Very true.
There is a very nice '02 in NE MD with 496HOs.. I think he wants around $130k

Thanks Tim boat is SOLD, she went to Miami, FL. On my 2002 33ZX 496 HO'S was 1875 per year 35 yrs old 10+ yrs of boating exp.

Good Luck Donzi boats are NICE!!!
Old 05-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Registered

Hey Guys,
Let me clarify a bit!! I did not buy the car myself nor do I live on my own yet as I attend college right now. My familly did buy the car, but the car has about $60,000 in modifications that I busted my ass to get (through the company I work for) and buy. I work for a Porsche Tuner (FVD USA) full time during the summer and breaks from school, and part time doing online sales during school. I also have a motorcycle that I pay for (and insurance). I am not one who gets everything handed to him, I quit my job and everything I has gets taken away . I was not raised to get things without working. Even though I can't afford to buy my car with my salary it shows my dad I am trying and that is all he asks!!

Anyway, thanks again for all of your help with insurance and I hope we can find somthing to make this work!!
Evan
PS- This is my car in case anyone was intersted, anyone wanna buy it so we can get this Donzi??

Last edited by AMG ETR; 05-14-2005 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:39 PM
Registered

Don't even call Sy, he won't talk to those under 25. Not being mean, he just doesn't have anything for them. Dave Webb with JW Terrill was by far the best price I got when I bought my formula last year. 1-800-530-3357

Bye the way. I was 21 when I bought my boat, 2001 382w/500's. I am paying just a hair shy of 4k annually. I believe the boat you are looking at is rated above 85mph so you'll be in a higher performance bracket I think. Is the boat you are getting the one Shoreline Marina has? If so, that is a sweet boat

Quick Reply: Insurance for young person

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.