Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   excuses, excuses, excuses! Read user name! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103405-excuses-excuses-excuses-read-user-name.html)

dontsingitbringit 05-17-2005 11:38 AM

excuses, excuses, excuses! Read user name!

I heard the Cigarette was ahead of the Outerlimits boats...again at the Daytona Poker Run! Is this true and how long is this going to go on? I heard it was pretty good seas out there in the ocean. I think it may be time to give the Cigarettes some real credit!
Alex

DollaBill 05-17-2005 11:44 AM

Re: excuses, excuses, excuses! Read user name!

Cigarettes have always and will always have real credit. Outerlimits can be evaluated in 20 or 30 years. We'll see how they did, if they are around of course.

R Addiction 05-17-2005 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love my AT...but if I could have anything......it would be a Cig!! My latest is this one (thanks for the picture Cuda!!) :cool:

R Addiction 05-17-2005 07:05 PM

Latest addition to my ever growing want list that is!! :D

Sean H 05-17-2005 07:07 PM

stayin alive, staying alive...... wasn't that a song? :D :evilb:

ONESICKGLADIATOR 05-17-2005 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by dontsingitbringit
I heard the Cigarette was ahead of the Outerlimits boats...again at the Daytona Poker Run! Is this true and how long is this going to go on? I heard it was pretty good seas out there in the ocean. I think it may be time to give the Cigarettes some real credit!
Alex

Alex There were good seas out there for the daytona poker run and yes the Cigarette did out run the outerlimits w/1200 in it and a 43 nor tech cat w/1150 in it it was CIGARETTE water out there.

Rick OSG

Sean H 05-17-2005 07:33 PM

which cig are you guys talking about?

ONESICKGLADIATOR 05-17-2005 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
which cig are you guys talking about?

the 45 w/ZUL'S

Rick OSG

JCPERF 05-17-2005 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
the 45 w/ZUL'S

Rick OSG

:p

Sean H 05-17-2005 07:37 PM

tom's maximus.... :cool: :cool: :cool: i figured but i didn't know if somebody had brought something new out to the party... :D

Sean H 05-17-2005 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:rolleyes:

JCPERF 05-17-2005 07:47 PM

:rolleyes:

And without him we couldnt have Powerboat of the year. :rolleyes: :evilb:

ONESICKGLADIATOR 05-17-2005 07:47 PM

tom's maximus.... :cool: :cool: :cool: i figured but i didn't know if somebody had brought something new out to the party... :D

Sean
The poker run was sick on the outside. The NOR-TECH blew a #6 drive out there 30+ miles from the inlet he had a long ride back in.

Rick OSG

GLH 05-17-2005 07:56 PM

I would not forget to credit the dude that spent the flash to get there first either...

eyezlee 05-17-2005 08:29 PM

I am a one of the LUSTING crowd. Someday I'll have one. Its just a matter of time. :D