Notices

Kaama whats the word?

Old 05-27-2005, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Kaama whats the word?

Waterfoul, I won't make the Memorial day weekend because of things I can be doing on the boat with the three day weekend at hand, plus the weather is a little sketchy....I will however be heading to the marina next weekend with the boat rain or shine, see you around this summer?...get that motor going.....hows your job status these days Mike?....Fred
Old 05-27-2005, 07:21 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally Posted by fred
Waterfoul, I won't make the Memorial day weekend because of things I can be doing on the boat with the three day weekend at hand, plus the weather is a little sketchy....I will however be heading to the marina next weekend with the boat rain or shine, see you around this summer?...get that motor going.....hows your job status these days Mike?....Fred
Job is not going to bad at the moment... but like the weather in Michigan, that could change at any moment!

Heading to T.C. for the weekend. Next week I will be getting started on the motor for my boat. I finally have everything at my house so I can work on it. Garage is full of junk, but it's all there!! LOL!!

And I'll see you around this summer if you ever invite me out on your boat!! On a slight tangent.... you have 2 in college now, right?? You'll be needing gas money if that's the case!!
Old 05-27-2005, 07:59 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats Mark They are lookin good, glad your going to be back to boating....

LOL
It pays to have ( • )( • ) I didn't even have to pry for the #'s
Old 05-27-2005, 08:14 AM
Registered

Mike...yes two in college....actually one is done with her training...(Douglass J Beauty School), and she turned 21 on the 23rd,(look-out!) the other just completed her first year at Western Michigan University...anyway yes they still cost me.... but the two of them have stayed out of trouble and are both still single (that has also saved me $) good to hear that your job is still there, we are finally getting busy here in the machine tool manufacturing also, for about a year it was getting pretty dry, anyway get that motor back together and do some boating, we will be doing trips to hanky-pank this year as I showed the daughters that place last season and well...who wouldn't like it!....talk to soon Mike....Fred
Old 05-27-2005, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KAAMA runs that loud exhaust so he can show off his super smooth idle!! Probably the only 900 HP NA motors in the world that idle like 330's!
Old 05-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by open72
well , reving those poppers to 5800 on the dyno while decreasing the load isn't the same as running them in that tugboat there going in.

Can't really tell you how a dyno works exactly---but I can tell about the integrity of the guy running the dyno. He doesn't fudge the numbers---they are what they are. And about my boat being a tugboat-----well, if you do a search you will find that I have usually refered to my boat as being "my hog".

Anyway, how's the weather down there?---must be some prime boating weather I'll bet. Have a great Memoril Day weekend.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
You guys are right, it's been a long haul and I just want to have that euphoric feeling of being out on the water again like everyone else does.
Yeah, like that giant sucking sound that you hear when Mobil, Exxon and BP bend you over for fuel,,,,,,,,and that euphoric feeling when you're coming in on the wrong end of a tow rope that's hooked to a 17-foot Alumicraft with 28 downriggers that still have the fishing gear down,,,,,,,,,and that euphoric feeling knowing you're on your way for that two-hundred-dollar hamburger at the Sportsman's Bar in Ludville,,,,,,,,it's almost euphoric enough to wish I was abusing myself with a handful of broken glass,,,,,,,,
Old 05-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

lol !!! the hog , just messin with ya post some pics of that hog. mine is reffered to as the gilligan special
Old 05-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Geez... Crazy just used "euphoric" 3 times in one paragraph... must be the drugs...
Old 05-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Crazy you are too funny!

Open, sometimes I even call it "my hog leg" ---anyway here you go...
Attached Thumbnails Kaama whats the word?-dscn1921.jpg  

Last edited by KAAMA; 05-27-2005 at 09:36 AM.

Quick Reply: Kaama whats the word?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.