The official Lake George Demo Race thread

Notices

The official Lake George Demo Race thread

Old 05-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: The official Lake George Demo Race thread

Originally Posted by stecz20
yeah, we have the really good ones yet to come.... before i post them i want to know if anyone has ever seen a toilet in the cockpit of a tiger?????? i had a great time meeting you guys and look forward to many more runs with ya..... evil twin also wanted to touch me in my dirty place but tantrum got jealous.....

AND BY THE WAY, AND BY THE WAY thank you for making my night an unforgettable one, thanks for dinner and the drinks.... love the top gun and you are now my people. looking forward to the next night...

you all still suck, and now that you have seen my sh it, its easy to see how your sh it is punk.. i dont care where you swine are from, lake george, lake hagen das. you are my people..... Mr. Wonderful

Stecz, after meeting and talking with you I found every bit of you is a dirty place and no I did not want to touch any part of it!!!

Bob, it was a great time and am looking forward to doing it again next year. I had bought you a gift (some Tidi-Bowl cleaner) but I forgot to give it too you!!

ET
Old 05-23-2005, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have talked with Boomer and the Helicopter photographer and they both said the pics came out unbeleivable. It will take about a week to sort things out and then Ill let everyone know how they can get copys of both Boomers helmet and boat cam pics and pics from the helicopter

AGAIN, I cant stress enough what a great time I had and how much I appreciate all the help everyone provided on the day of the event.

Mark down the Saturday of Columbus Day weekend for the biggest, baddest Poker Run the Lake George region has every seen. Details will be out on this one within the next 2 weeks.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Much fun was had.
Bob really put on a great show. We were bummed to break a prop shaft and throw a perfectly good propeller into the lake but we still had a blast.

And by the way, by the way.........thanks for the drinks we had alot of laughs and Stecz is right, you dont suck.

Evil Twin, nice meeting you and thanks for helping get my boat back on the trailer in less than ideal conditions.

Bob thanks for the ride to the boat house in the "American Standard"

Big thanks to Hotboat and Jessica for letting us stay.

Cant wait to do it again on Columbus day.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Much fun was had.
Bob really put on a great show. We were bummed to break a prop shaft and throw a perfectly good propeller into the lake but we still had a blast.

And by the way, by the way.........thanks for the drinks we had alot of laughs and Stecz is right, you dont suck.

Evil Twin, nice meeting you and thanks for helping get my boat back on the trailer in less than ideal conditions.

Bob thanks for the ride to the boat house in the "American Standard"

Big thanks to Hotboat and Jessica for letting us stay.

Cant wait to do it again on Columbus day.
Anytime Tantrum. I had a great time with you and the rest of the gang (and even Stecz couldn't ruin such a great event).

"By the way" is a great guy isn't he? He is a class act all the way. Thanks for the drinks and dinner BTW!

I didn't know they made such heavy porta-pottis these days!!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Registered

Evil Twin, PM me with the dates your thinking of doing you fun run, we are going to try and make it up.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my pictures are coming back today, but there is still a guy named dan or don that i need to speak to about a few shots..... im not sure if he was with boomer or bob.. someone please get me in contact with this guy...

chris now that your my friend you must be careful, because at any time you might become my next victim. you big goon...... ok so where we all going this weekend, it was over too fast.. we needed sunday to be nice for a stroll around the lake with the woman... im still laughing about this weekend. great time... hey bob is that a #1 or a #2 seat??

Last edited by stecz20; 05-23-2005 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
my pictures are coming back today, but there is still a guy named dan or don that i need to speak to about a few shots..... im not sure if he was with boomer or bob.. someone please get me in contact with this guy...

chris now that your my friend you must be careful, because at any time you might become my next victim. you big goon...... ok so where we all going this weekend, it was over too fast.. we needed sunday to be nice for a stroll around the lake with the woman... im still laughing about this weekend. great time... hey bob is that a #1 or a #2 seat??

I think you are refering to Dan. He is the one with the pics of the newly added "porta potti".

That is "Mr. Goon" to you! Are you going to make it up to Sacandaga lake (Hagen das to you) this summer. If so let me know so I can warn as many people as possible of your arrival! The run I am putting together is going to be July 23rd, so anyone is welcome (even you Stecz).
Old 05-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Registered

This weekend is the Hudson for us.
Im making calls for a new set of props and a lower unit already. Hope they get here in time.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Thanks Bob and everyone for an excellent weekend. It was great to see everyone again and make some new friends. The run was a blast, but I think I need a bigger boat.

Tantrum & family, Stecz, Jen, John & Randy It was our pleasure to have you guys stay with us, any time.

As for Mr. Wonderful……….. Your sh!t aint punk…….. But everyone beware , when he has a few drinks he likes to play grab ass with the guys.

Bob I hope you like our custom upholstery work. I can have that permanently mounted & functional if you like. Can’t wait to see the pics.

And by the way , by the way, Jessica and I thank you for a great evening. We had lots laughs. I don’t care what Stecz says about you , I hope someday I am as cool as a father as you are. And by the way Happy B Day.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh and by the way, I see you guys have renamed Boomer. It took me a minute to figure out wtf you guys were refering too, but I got it now.

Funny chit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: The official Lake George Demo Race thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.