Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Congrats to Tank (Shrek) and Kelly! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103897-congrats-tank-shrek-kelly.html)

PhantomChaos 05-23-2005 02:54 PM

Congrats to Tank (Shrek) and Kelly!

3 Attachment(s)
WooooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!! The best of everything for you two in the future! What a wedding and what a party!!!! Believe me when I say that EVERYONE had a great time! :D :D :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

PhantomChaos 05-23-2005 03:00 PM

Re: Congrats to Tank (Shrek) and Kelly!

3 Attachment(s)
Yep...... :D :D :drink: :drink: :D :D :drink:

Audiofn 05-23-2005 03:18 PM

Tank and Kelly best of luck to you both!!! Wish we could have made it out. Kelly looking lovely as ussuall and Tank..... Well yes then there is Tank :D:D :drink: :drink: Hope you guys have a ripping honeymoon and then come home to beat that Cig into submission!!!! :D:D

Jon

jawbreakerkid 05-23-2005 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Congratulations Tank & Kelly!!! All the best in the future!

Chad

Nort- what's up with the tip toe picture bro? i knew you were short, but not that short!!! :D :D :drink:

29scarab 05-23-2005 03:52 PM

Congrats!!! :D

spitfire1 05-23-2005 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
Congratulations Tank & Kelly!!! All the best in the future!

Chad

Nort- what's up with the tip toe picture bro? i knew you were short, but not that short!!! :D :D :drink:

Doh!!!!! :D

PhantomChaos 05-23-2005 03:56 PM

LOL! I had no shoes on and was sinking low......had to do the Jeffrey move! :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

CigDaze 05-23-2005 03:57 PM

Congrats Tank! Best of luck to the both of you. :)

Stalkin 05-23-2005 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
WooooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!! The best of everything for you two in the future! What a wedding and what a party!!!! Believe me when I say that EVERYONE had a great time!

I second Nort's comments. Kitty and I had a fantastic time out there and wish Tank & Kelly nothing but the best!!! :drink: :drink: :D :D

Talk about a Party Tent! Here is a picture of it from the water.

GLH 05-23-2005 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid

Congrats to Tank & Kelly, looked like a classy affair.

Norty I see you forgot your CFM Pumps... :D:D:D