Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SML Poker Run some pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/103945-sml-poker-run-some-pics.html)

BAJA WILL 05-23-2005 10:07 PM

SML Poker Run some pics

1 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics Starting with my pre :drink: party

R Addiction 05-23-2005 10:13 PM

Re: SML Poker Run some pics

Ummmmm....Thats only one picture.......At least it has alot of Active's in it!!! :cool:

BAJA WILL 05-23-2005 10:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Fire boat at the start, the docks, and the AT crowd.

BAJA WILL 05-23-2005 10:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hold on it takes a minute to damn resize these things :evilb:

Also a shot of the dam for those who have never seen it, I took it sunday morning flying the helecopter.

clearcut3 05-23-2005 11:10 PM

Looks like y'all had good weather..wish we coulda made it again this year. Maybe next year :drink:

mwdill 05-24-2005 05:38 AM

hey,
the first pic looks like someone is shaking water out of his shirt on the back of a boat :D: :D: :D:

docmanrich37 05-24-2005 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
hey,
the first pic looks like someone is shaking water out of his shirt on the back of a boat :D: :D: :D:

No that was him shaking water out of his phone that was in his pocket.Right Splash.lol

dykstra 05-24-2005 02:15 PM

nice pics :D

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 05-24-2005 02:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
more pics...

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 05-24-2005 02:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
and more...

mwdill 05-24-2005 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
who photoshopped my boat to make it look so small!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D:

R Addiction 05-24-2005 10:02 PM

MW, Thats what my AT looked like down at Lake Murray :rolleyes: :D

Blue by You 05-24-2005 10:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
No that was him shaking water out of his phone that was in his pocket.Right Splash.lol

Ha Ha Ha! Very Funny. I just want to know who the hell waxes their swim platform?

Blue by You 05-24-2005 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by mwdill
hey,

Damn, you saw that!!!
Yea, ask Randy if I can borrow some of his grip tape.

mwdill 05-25-2005 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Damn, you saw that!!!
Yea, ask Randy if I can borrow some of his grip tape.

you just need to super glue some to your feet, might take some getting used to, but it would help your problem. :D:

docmanrich37 05-25-2005 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Ha Ha Ha! Very Funny. I just want to know who the hell waxes their swim platform?

Lori and Debbie butt they keep using their tops for putting on the wax using their bottoms for taking off the wax.cool

docmanrich37 05-25-2005 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
MW, Thats what my AT looked like down at Lake Murray :rolleyes: :D

R its like Leslie keeps telling you SIZE DOESN'T MATTER.lol. hope you can make the july 29 run over to solomans and red eyes.

Thunder Valley 05-25-2005 12:10 PM

Great Pictures !!!! It really helps those of us that wish we could have been there,next year I HOPE !!!!!!!

Reckless32 05-25-2005 12:30 PM

Heard everyone had a great time. I was gonna come early splash and just hang out and watch after picking up my boat from Shoreline Marina, but got a late start on the day. Stopped in Campers Paradise though around 5pm to chat a bit with Bryan Tuvell for an hour, then decided to bolt on back to the beach for a full day of boating Sunday on the ChesBay......Now yall gotta come down and do the Little Creek Regatta Poker run with us August 5th & 6th and get a little taste of some offshore running... :drink:

docmanrich37 05-25-2005 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Reckless32
Heard everyone had a great time. I was gonna come early splash and just hang out and watch after picking up my boat from Shoreline Marina, but got a late start on the day. Stopped in Campers Paradise though around 5pm to chat a bit with Bryan Tuvell for an hour, then decided to bolt on back to the beach for a full day of boating Sunday on the ChesBay......Now yall gotta come down and do the Little Creek Regatta Poker run with us August 5th & 6th and get a little taste of some offshore running... :drink:

Sent my app. in last week.ready to run.

mwdill 05-25-2005 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Lori and Debbie butt they keep using their tops for putting on the wax using their bottoms for taking off the wax.cool

while me and randy watch and drink a beer! :drink:

Back4More 05-25-2005 06:41 PM

More pis of the Fountains please... :drink:

nauti-buoy 05-25-2005 06:48 PM

thanks for the pics!!!

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 05-25-2005 07:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple more ....