Top 15 Boats Brands Searched on Internet

Notices

Top 15 Boats Brands Searched on Internet

Old 06-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Top 15 Boats Brands Searched on Internet

Originally Posted by Hydrocruiser
Sea Rays rule....they keep selling like hotcakes good economy or bad economy...these days a fully loaded 34' Dancer with gas engines..A/C etc is under 200k with special financing rates and the interest is written off as a second home deal.

I was in one last week....very nice...comfy...everything you could want...ride is superb in a 1-2' chop. But the "needle" kinda stops in the upper 30's.....lots and lots of value and decent speed and reliability....you just have to allow a little more time to get around is all

A 34' Sea Ray is a lot of boat for the $$. It is one of their best sellers and resale is unbelievable.

...wonder if Aronow ever tried one out?
Ironically Connie Ray started out making the first fiberglass caskets. Moved into boats from caskets. Most people do it the other way around.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARMENTIER123
bayliner!!!!!............theyre great for playing rock the boat. too lite.... Iwill say the larger ones (over 35feet) are ok for a cheaper boat.

no offense to bayliner owners....
Speaking of rock the boat.... we try to refrain from slamming boat brands on OSO. There is always somebody with a better boat than you. (And especially better than me.)
Besides, Bayliner is too easy.

Welcome to OSO.

Parmentier... is that French?
Old 06-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Registered

actually , my first boat was a bayliner. i was 16......i'm just having fun.....never mean to offend........

parmentier is belgian.......

I am new to this sight........i'm looking for wellcraft info.....i live in michigan and boat on great lakes........wellcraft at least i thought was still built in sarasota.......its hard to find any info about older wellcrafts up here...even dealers........especially the one i have...everyone sais, its wellcrafts first version of a "stepped" or "pad" hull........i've recieved allot of good advice from more experienced power boaters in the past.

thanks for the welcome
Old 06-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARMENTIER123
i'm just having fun.....never mean to offend...

thanks for the welcome
Same here.

You bet.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 236 Posts

I know everybody llikes to rag on the Bayliners ,and i mean everbody but i have a twin engine 28 footer with a flybridge from 86 that i bought for a boat to go diving with and the hull is adout a inch and a half thick and weighs 10,ooo pounds.Alot of the others can be real peices of chit though,I think a lot of it has to do with they are an entry level boat for 1st time boaters and just fall into disrepair from lack of maintanance.