Notices

How many Tablerock boaters

Old 06-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How many Tablerock boaters

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Shhhhh. Be quiet, Jim. Don't you ever play Poker?
Well sure I do. But I can't seem to figure out why I always loose though!
Old 06-03-2005, 09:37 AM
Registered

If any of you guys are on the lake this sat. there will be a band playing at the swing from noon to 3. They are from K.C. names Karma they do this every year, they play form a houseboat tied at the bluff, then they go to the clam to play there. If you get there early enough you can get close enough to hear.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by FINMAN
would you mind emailing me his name and number to [email protected].,

it is Brad Smith 417-499-7855
Old 06-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SeaRay Jim
Ya, you can't sell the CL gig short Clay. There'll be some "other" boats, including possibly an 80+ MPH Crownline or 2 and 80+ and even 90+ MPH non-Crownline's. Oh, and it looks like a 65+ MPH Sea Ray deck boat may just be there too. It won't be at the front of the pack, but it won't be at the back either.
Fellas don't get wrong- I don't care what type of boat you sport in... it's all good!
Old 06-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs down Re: How many Tablerock boaters

Originally Posted by Bill 3
Hey what ever happened to Jason Smith? Looked for him last Saturday but didn't find. I did talk to rdp145 and we saw the big Bluewater, but never made it over to visit. Hope to meet more of you guys.

Bill
Well that is a good question! My wife wanted to leave Wichita Sat. morning. Ok, still have from 12:00 noon on to be on the water. Get to the house at 12:00, guy that is supposed to have taken care if some cosmetics on the boat didn't even get out of bed till 11:00. Thanks Dad. Go get the boat out of storage, dick around with tthe stuff that should have been done while I was traveling and at 3:00 we were on the way to the ramp. Buy gas, Dad decided it would be nice to "fill 'er up" as a forgiveness gesture. He had a stroke at the gas pump (not really) when the pump went north of $200. I laughed! Bought a 6 pack of beer to calm my nerves. Kicked it out of the truck at the launch ramp, broke 2 open, could only salvage one, it was foamy and leaking. Downed the other 4 on the way to the house. It is only about a mile by water. Got to house, wife pissed for having 5 beers in 20 minutes. Load boat, go see a friend.
Sunday morning, kid got me up at 5:00am, I'm not in the mood to be up at 5:00am. Wife gets pissed, again. Eat breakfast, plan of action for the day: Cliffs. Get to cliffs, no naked women, wind is blowing 8000 miles per hour, saw BigYellow cat, did not want to ask to tie up, forgot anchor in Wichita, did not want to humiliate myself at the time. Stayed about an hour, un-assed the area, went to Port Grill, ate, took nap. Went to party at the "Liquid Lounge" 2 hours late, food cold, everyone already drunk, no chance of catching up, old folks wanted to go home, it is only 11:00pm.
Monday, same story. Nobody could get off their asses to do anything. Should have left them at the house and went out on my own. All my friends went home at 12:00 or so, lake was dead, sent Dad home and the wife and kid and I went to 21 and tied up and did a little swimming.
Decided to stay till tuesday.
I'm a glutton.
Much past that my weekend was great, could not have went any smoother!
Old 06-03-2005, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

you should have came over and tied up, I had more chicks then I could handle and needed help.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Me too, the wife and kid! Thanks!
Old 06-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
you should have came over and tied up, I had more chicks then I could handle and needed help.
yea thanks, you didn't tell me that when I came over!!!