Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone near Xtreme marine in Dallas, Tx ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104180-anyone-near-xtreme-marine-dallas-tx.html)

Interceptor 05-26-2005 11:24 AM

Anyone near Xtreme marine in Dallas, Tx ?

I've found a boat there that fits my requirements and need to get a third person opinion.
If anyone out there could look at the boat and report back I'd be very pleased. Basically I'd like to get a better feel for the cosmetic condition of the boat.
The boat is at Xtreme Marine in Lewisville, Tx.
Anyone that could help post back and I'll e-mail or PM you the details.

Thanks,
ed

wnelles 05-26-2005 02:59 PM

Re: Anyone near Xtreme marine in Dallas, Tx ?

1 Attachment(s)
I assume this is the boat your interested in. Good luck with that place, the salesman Steve won't return calls and it took over a week for him to get a hold of the owner. Something seems a little funny.

lonestar382 05-26-2005 07:13 PM

I am in there quite a bit, if you need me to look at it I'll be glad to. Despite what was previously posted, I have always enjoyed working with them. They do the maintenance on my formula and I have no complaints at all. If you want to PM and give me some details I'll try to help out.

Corey

Interceptor 05-26-2005 08:38 PM

Wnelles,
They have been very responsive to me. We've talked twice for over a half hour each time and they e-mailed the photos immediatly.
I have had issues with ther dealers recently. Mostly not returning e-mail inquiries. I e-mail Lipship three times to ask about the engines in a used boat they have and no response.
E-mail Jeffery regarding a 42' Fountain he's selling and no response
E-mailed a dealer in Fla regading another 42' fountain zero.
Maybe my method is wrong but I'd rather e-mail for a answer to a specific question vs getting the whole sales speech.

good luck in your search,
ed

masher44 05-26-2005 09:22 PM

Be happy to stop by if Lonestar can't... I am up that way about once a week....Jim

Interceptor 05-26-2005 09:42 PM

Masher,
Thanks for the offer. I PM'd lonestar so I'l wait for a reply from him.
I'll get back if I need help.
Another subject , love your avitar and the banter between you and the others.

thanks again,
ed

masher44 05-26-2005 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Masher,
Thanks for the offer. I PM'd lonestar so I'l wait for a reply from him.
I'll get back if I need help.
Another subject , love your avitar and the banter between you and the others.

thanks again,
ed

No problem... let me know... it's just a good excuse for me to get out of the office :D
Yeah we have fun :evilb:

MikaylaHunterCig 05-26-2005 11:32 PM

I purchased my ZR from them earlier this year. They were / remain very easy to deal with.
Like you i emailed and phone conversed quite a bit before i got on an airplane.
If i can help PM me re; contact person etc...

SeaRay Jim 05-26-2005 11:48 PM

I drove by there yesterday bringing mine home to get ready for a trip this weekend. Not sure I'd have the "eye" you need, but if I can help, I'l be going back by there Monday or Tuesday to take the boat back to storage. They're only about 15 minutes from me.

Actualy, we'll go back by there on the way out tomorrow, but I don't think we'll have time to stop. There'll be 2 of us with boats in tow meeting 5 other boats trying to get there to get the weekend started! :D

SeaRay Jim 05-27-2005 12:14 AM

Nope. We'll be camping at Eufala, at least as long as my wife can stand a tent! LOL We don't get to SP much, if at all. We hit Charlies for breakfast sometimes, but that's about it.

Have I seen your boat on Lewisville before?