Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Travis - Memorial Day Weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104326-lake-travis-memorial-day-weekend.html)

Clay Washington 05-29-2005 09:44 AM

Lake Travis - Memorial Day Weekend

3 Attachment(s)
Pictures

Pictures posted. More to come... :cool:

Clay Washington 05-29-2005 09:47 AM

Re: Lake Travis - Memorial Day Weekend

1 Attachment(s)
On a side note... Art Mann was in Devil's Cove on Saturday. He was in this boat with a HD camera. I talked to him for a sec on the dock.

Watch HD.net and look for a red boat named TWISTED! :D

Clay Washington 05-29-2005 11:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Check out the OffshoreOnly hat! :D

Scarab3DMC 05-30-2005 07:44 AM

Great pics. Clay..I'm down in San Antonio twice a month.. checking on a construction project...we outta get together...??? Dave :evilb:

BajaFresh 05-30-2005 10:13 AM

I just got back from delivering my Cigarette to Lake Travis Boat Sales. Met a guy from Dallas there who bought the boat.

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to spend there as we had to get back to CA before the end of the weekend. BUT....I'm going back as soon as I can. What a beautiful place! The whole area is just gorgeous with rolling hills, incredible homes and ranches (and cheap too) and hot, friendly women (with adorable Texas accents!). Actually, everyone was very friendly. Such a refreshing change from the F'ed up attitudes in CA. Oh yeah, good BBQ too (we had lunch at Buster's BBQ). I think I just found my retirement location. I'll drop you a note next time I'm headed that way, Clay.

robyw1 05-30-2005 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is all I got from Lake Travis :mad:

Clay Washington 05-30-2005 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by robyw1
This is all I got from Lake Travis :mad:

Ouch! :(

Turbojack 05-30-2005 08:05 PM

Notice now a number of homes going up in Cove. Last year there was one going up. Is anyone living in the houses yet? I wonder how they are going to take to a party going in there backyard every weekend?

yahoo 05-30-2005 08:12 PM

Where are there cheap houses on the lake ?

WARPARTY36 05-30-2005 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Turbojack
Notice now a number of homes going up in Cove. Last year there was one going up. Is anyone living in the houses yet? I wonder how they are going to take to a party going in there backyard every weekend?

I have never been there, but that would be like building a house next to the airport and complaining about the noise :rolleyes: