Notices

LOTO Noise police

Old 05-30-2005, 07:16 PM
JC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO Noise police

How were they over the weekend???

Last edited by JC; 05-30-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: LOTO Noise police

I never got stopped, I am to loud and dont have my missouri sticker yet.

Wild
Old 05-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I spoke with a friend on his cell phone while he was on his way back from LOTO from the weekend with his 32' A/T that has a pair of 556cid blower engines with GIL "wet" exhaust, and he said he was never stopped or looked at by the marine patrol. He said the weather was very nice and he had a great time---lots of boats, but he said there were several other awesome looking offshore boats much bigger, and badder than his down there.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:41 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think they were busy with their other duties being a holiday weekend, lets hope it stays that way....
Old 05-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

I agree with Sean. I think they had plenty of other things to keep them busy. We will see what happens the next 3 weeks.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:09 AM
JC
Registered

I ran a ad last night and it is telling me 0 of 10 photos can be posted, any idea what I need to do to post these?
Attached Thumbnails LOTO Noise police-picture-164.jpg   LOTO Noise police-picture-169.jpg   LOTO Noise police-picture-173.jpg  

Old 05-31-2005, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
I spoke with a friend on his cell phone while he was on his way back from LOTO from the weekend with his 32' A/T that has a pair of 556cid blower engines with GIL "wet" exhaust, and he said he was never stopped or looked at by the marine patrol. He said the weather was very nice and he had a great time---lots of boats, but he said there were several other awesome looking offshore boats much bigger, and badder than his down there.
Kaama,
I met your friend Ken Kaminski with the AT at a gas station. He was excited about get the boat back in the water. I hope they had a great time and I hope the police leave the boaters alone. He said that he is going to sign-up for the Chicago Poker Run.

Mark

Last edited by MarkSmith; 05-31-2005 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:21 PM
VIP Member

sounds like it wasn't as bad as feared. I am still going to make sure I am legal because I am not going to have my four day trip for the shootout ruined because of the noise level of my boat.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:25 PM
Banned

only 40 sound tickets gave, but considering there were 40,000 boats on the water over the weekend thats not bad, luckily water patrol was in party cove and looking for alcohol problems. There were just so many loud big powerboats , there is no way to nail everyone, just like driving drunk, eventually your number will come up. we at loto powerboat club are working hard to eliminate this problem.I personnally have never seen the lake rougher than this weeekend, cruisers galore, I saw several docks get destroyed, and alot of seawalls were damaged as I looked on the way to work. Its was like weaving in and out of a restricterplate nascar race saturday. stupid pwc's in the channel.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Registered

JC, You are going to love those Gatlins when you get them installed. They really work well and have a great tone. They are the best on big inch and/or blower motors.

Quick Reply: LOTO Noise police

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.