Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cigs at 3 Rookers ( Palm Harbor, FL) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/104422-cigs-3-rookers-palm-harbor-fl.html)

Wardey 05-31-2005 08:25 AM

Cigs at 3 Rookers ( Palm Harbor, FL)

Any OSO'ers out on 3 Rookers on Sunday? A few go fasts rafted up with a couple of nice Cafe's I beleive. Dave

Loan Ranger 05-31-2005 10:19 AM

Re: Cigs at 3 Rookers ( Palm Harbor, FL)

Dave,
We were anchored on the south end all three days. I thought Mike said that's where you guys were going to be but when I saw them coming in last night, he said you were at the middle of the island.

Wardey 05-31-2005 11:14 AM

Hey Loan, Yeah, we were in the middle on Sunday and Monday. I saw you guy's going out on Monday and heading south, (we were on the ski), and cruised around the island both days. Sorry, didn't see you. Who had the yellow boat in there yesterday on the south tip? Dave

Loan Ranger 05-31-2005 11:38 AM

When you saw me I was headed down to Marker 1 to pay my OPEC dues. Between the boat and the ski's this weekend I think I bought some Saudi sheik a new addition on a palace.

I didn't see the yellow boat you are talking about, just the Miller Lite can in front of me. :drink:

Wardey 05-31-2005 05:38 PM

:D :D :D :drink: We didn't stay out there too late yesterday. Who had the white boat with Johnson's on it that was running with your neighbor (the Scarab)? Was that an old Scarab Excell? Looked pretty good !! Your boat looked like it was running good comming out of the channel. Dave

Zero Patience 05-31-2005 07:37 PM

It was Me...38 Top Gun and "Chasing Cash" a Cafe Racer. We also had a New "Radical Concept" 36 with two Xs and a Scarab Sport "Both Sides" with 225s. It was a beautiful Weekend. We went buy Leverocks on Saturday to the Powerfest event and then to Bunces Pass. We ran down from Crystal River for a 260 mile round trip.

florida gator 05-31-2005 08:18 PM

Jimmy
Thatsw alot of riding. Who had the concept and Scarab? Were they from here too?

Wardey 06-01-2005 06:37 AM

Yeah, Like Mike said, next time let us know when you guy's are running down here. We will organize a little "Get - to - gether". That Concept had some beautiful paint work!!! Dave

Zero Patience 06-01-2005 07:51 AM

We sure will. You guys could also run up to Crystal River. I know that Don will not attend the Concept Poker Run. The same group of boats will run to Marsh Harbor in the Abacos for the first week of July from Palm Beach. Don said the Concept Run was to close to that trip. Probably our next trip south will be in late July to the Holiday Inn close to the PUB and then for the Labor Day run with OPBA.

Radical Concept 06-01-2005 03:04 PM

Bahama run is not with Concept. Just the Cigs from Crystal River, Myself (Radical Concept) and a couple others. Let's talk to Susan and get her to put a Bahama run together for next year - That would be big fun.

And absolutely, we'll let you know when we will be down next - We'll be down alot come mid July or so. We'll show up around 3 rooker on any given weekend - if even just a day trip. You guys let us know if a bunch of you hook up for a picnic or something. Don