Jet Skies Who Has Them

Old 06-08-2005, 10:17 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Jet Skies Who Has Them

I don't have any but...

For the love of God, can you someone explain to me why most users are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and cannot stop swerving right in front of me...

Whenever there is one around I expect the worst in regards to dangerous maneuvers and 1 out of 2 it is exactly what happens...
Old 06-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
96 xp Wave jumpin biotch NK

Best machine SEA DOO ever made IMO.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Re: Jet Skies Who Has Them
Quote:

Originally Posted by NickOTeen
Best machine SEA DOO ever made IMO.
The XP bar far was the best wave jumping ski that I have ever ridden . It was a total blast. The only problem I had with it is that we have a lot of company down it can be tippy around the docks, especially with 2 people on it. That's the only reason I traded it in on a RXP.

The RXP is faster, takes the waves better, doesn't require oil like the 2 strokes(what a pain) but it can't jump a wave half as well. They are both fun, just a different kind of fun.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For the love of God, can you someone explain to me why most users are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and cannot stop swerving right in front of me...
Whenever there is one around I expect the worst in regards to dangerous maneuvers and 1 out of 2 it is exactly what happens...
I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I see one running anywhere's near where I'm headed I keep a close watch in case they decide to cut in front.
I don't understand why they ride like they do. I know the rules, I know it's unsafe to play chicken like they do. I ride ours as responsibly as I drive our boat. I do play around, but I do it in places where it's safe. And I always look around to see where the other boats are before attempting any crazy maneuvers.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered

They definitely are not a two person craft epsecially in rougher water. I've had 5 different Sea Doos with this hull, and there isn't another ski that jumps as well unless you can find someone who knows how to ride one of the old stand-ups. I busted the fiber glass on the last 97 SPX I had landing it on the tail. It about ended up in the bottom of the lake.

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Re: Jet Skies Who Has Them
Quote:

The XP bar far was the best wave jumping ski that I have ever ridden . It was a total blast. The only problem I had with it is that we have a lot of company down it can be tippy around the docks, especially with 2 people on it. That's the only reason I traded it in on a RXP.

The RXP is faster, takes the waves better, doesn't require oil like the 2 strokes(what a pain) but it can't jump a wave half as well. They are both fun, just a different kind of fun.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered

Got a couple of these under the boat house. Sorry for the darkness, picture was taked at 5:30 in the morning.
Attached Thumbnails Jet Skies Who Has Them-dscf0046-oso.jpg  
Old 06-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree that the 96 XP was the best machine they even built. I have had damn near every model they have built and had the best time on my old Yellow 96.

Now days you only see these morons out there. No good riders anymore.
Attached Thumbnails Jet Skies Who Has Them-pic-036.jpg  
Old 06-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Registered

The Supercharged one really fly's!! Wife is play in this pic.
Attached Thumbnails Jet Skies Who Has Them-dscf0039-oso.jpg  
Old 06-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 576 Likes on 239 Posts

While all you personal watercraft guys are on here just want to warn you to hold out on buying the new fourstroke yamaha waverunners.We have 15 of them in the rental fleet ,6 of them have had to have new motors put in them already with less that 200 hours at $7000 a pop if they were out of warranty.I guess the new motor is a motor cycle engine converted to marine use and doesn't seem to like the wot, keeps busting the timing chain tensioner.My good buddy owns the rental fleet, he wishes he still had all his 2004 two strokes back that he sold off because he was saving so much in gas and oil.The two strokes you can get reman motors for $650 and their good for a couple thousand hours if you run the amsoil two stroke.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
While all you personal watercraft guys are on here just want to warn you to hold out on buying the new fourstroke yamaha waverunners.We have 15 of them in the rental fleet ,6 of them have had to have new motors put in them already with less that 200 hours at $7000 a pop if they were out of warranty.I guess the new motor is a motor cycle engine converted to marine use and doesn't seem to like the wot, keeps busting the timing chain tensioner.My good buddy owns the rental fleet, he wishes he still had all his 2004 two strokes back that he sold off because he was saving so much in gas and oil.The two strokes you can get reman motors for $650 and their good for a couple thousand hours if you run the amsoil two stroke.
I have some friends who were thinking about buying a new yamaha 4 stroke. Thanks for heads up.

Quick Reply: Jet Skies Who Has Them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.