Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Run 2005 Pictures and Stories (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105355-lake-champlain-run-2005-pictures-stories.html)

GLH 06-11-2005 07:50 PM

Lake Champlain Run 2005 Pictures and Stories

1 Attachment(s)
Well it was a terrific day and I would like to thank the 40+ boats that were here. From Quebec City to Long Island by way of Alexandria Bay!!!

A lot of sick hardware and a lot of people taking pictures... So please post them all!!!

Met a bunch of new guys and had a blast...

Now Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics

Again Thank You.

G.L.

masi242 06-11-2005 08:10 PM

Re: Lake Champlain Run 2005 Pictures and Stories

Wished I could have been there just not great timing for me :eek Did Foul got on a boat ?

Let`s see your pics :D

mopower 06-11-2005 08:12 PM

What happened to you Masi...thought you were going :confused:

masi242 06-11-2005 08:20 PM

My mother inlaw had a triple bypass Friday morning unexpected, we could not leave. She`s almost in the clear, I would like to make it up their later this summer, just to keep those Cigs in check :D

stecz20 06-11-2005 08:36 PM

bet we wont see any toilets in tigers at this run.......

otis311 06-11-2005 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20

Thats because those canucks dont know how to have fun like we do !!!

penbroke 06-11-2005 09:48 PM

Thanks GL for putting this little party together. It was a blast and it was good to finally meet you and a bunch of other fine local folks.

We ran the old Donzi 82 miles (gps) round trip without a hitch and used about 16 gallons of fuel.:cool:
It got a little ugly in the mess of wakes at the back of the pack a couple times but the old girl still has some game in her.:D

I'll weed thru the photos tomorrow and send ya any that are decent to post. (Us cheapskate freeloaders can't post or view the pitchers...) I hope somebody got a shot of the Tigers running together. It was quite a sight. Lots of amazing hardware all around,,, well alright,,, mostly in front of us. :rolleyes:

See ya on the water,
Frank
Sun baked and wind burnt. Let's do it again! :evilb:

jp2snowman 06-11-2005 11:15 PM

G.L.
THANK YOU!!
The looks from the shoreline in Burlington were priceless! As I refueled at the Shipyard, all you could hear was this incredible roar towards Essex. When does the DVD get released?

GLH 06-12-2005 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20

Actually Niel had JS232's porta potty in his cockpit!!!

GLH 06-12-2005 03:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by penbroke
...the old girl still has some game in her.:D

...I hope somebody got a shot of the Tigers running together. It was quite a sight.

....Let's do it again!

That little Red Donzi did just fine...

I hope we get pics of the Tigers running... Is it me or is Niel's monster ride a tad loud!!!! I couldn't ear my blower whine over his dry pipes and he was behind me!!!!

We might do it again in late August.