Notices

New York City Poker Run

Old 06-14-2005, 08:39 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New York City Poker Run

Stormrider,
If it is too rough for me to take the ride, I have a back-up plan. A friend lives on the water directly across the canal from Russos on the Bay in Howard Beach. I can hitch a ride with him if necessary. It is alot closer for him to take the ride than me. If you go, call me on my cell.. I posted the # in your noise thread.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:26 AM
Registered

Vinny....What's up? I will touch base with you on Thursday or Friday and we will decide on what the weather looks like for Saturday....

Rob....someone gave me tickets to the Yankee game last night...I missed about 7 phone calls....I will call you today....
Old 06-15-2005, 06:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Team Nesquik/AMF Offshore Racing will be there as well as Team Wazzup/AMF. There goes the neighborhood!
Old 06-15-2005, 07:21 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Team Nesquik/AMF Offshore Racing will be there as well as Team Wazzup/AMF. There goes the neighborhood!

What's on the menu Augie??
Old 06-15-2005, 08:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm on the NPBA staff, I usually work the card table on the stage, stop by and say hello.

Bill M.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cig35Mistress
Hey guys - where are the spectators going to be? I know the best "show" is going to be at Liberty Landing, but where can one sit and watch from the city? Who's going to be where? I want to come up from Florida and see it since my boats are still NOT up and RUNNING! The Mistress is still a long way away and the new 20' is having the freshened motor put back in next week.

Let me know what the story is, I don't want to miss it! Anyone leaving from the Long Island area have an extra seat or two? My girlfriend's in Ocean Beach for the summer, if you've got room for us, drinks are on me!

Harry - Palm City, Florida
1978 35' Cigarette Mistress
1973 20' Cigarette Sport
Harry,

If walking the docks is second to you, may I suggest you watch from one of the numerous parking garages on the "West Side". Many people "tailgate" in these garages and have a blast from I have heard. A cool way to be on both sides of the river is to go to Liberty Landing and walk the docks. Then hop on the Chelsea Screamer back to Chelsea piers prior to the start to watch from the city. Good luck and have fun!
Old 06-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

hey augie when you and smitty goin up...i'm off friday and have to work saturday til 5 unfortunately
Old 06-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by Shane
Harry,

If walking the docks is second to you, may I suggest you watch from one of the numerous parking garages on the "West Side". Many people "tailgate" in these garages and have a blast from I have heard. A cool way to be on both sides of the river is to go to Liberty Landing and walk the docks. Then hop on the Chelsea Screamer back to Chelsea piers prior to the start to watch from the city. Good luck and have fun!

That sounds like a cool idea!! What time do you think they will be blowing by on there way back down the hudson.
Are there any resturants at chelsea piers
Thanks,
Jack Jr.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:19 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Plenty of restaurants!
And only $1/ft for 4hrs... call on channel 16 for Chelsea Piers and tell them you want to dock and dine.

http://www.chelseapiers.com/
Old 06-15-2005, 12:22 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts
Cool Re: New York City Poker Run

I'll be there with Richie Sutphen Jr., Dan and Steve of Sutphen Performance Boats. Their bringing TKO, a 2004 40' with staggered BB/#6's, 20' and possibly a 26'. See you all there!
Attached Thumbnails New York City Poker Run-sut40-side.jpg  

Last edited by Ing; 06-15-2005 at 12:29 PM.

Quick Reply: New York City Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.