Att: New Hampshire Boaters >

Att: New Hampshire Boaters

Notices

Att: New Hampshire Boaters

Old 06-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Att: New Hampshire Boaters

Here's Frank M's letter to the editor from our local paper (Gilford Steamer) this week. Talk about twisting facts Let's bring the Hartman death into this, eh Frank? Oh yea, 3 MPH would have made a huge difference. Bet 150 feet would have. You don't even know Danny and you're an expert on his boating abilities? If this doesn't clearly state your "hidden" angenda, nothing will. POS.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Frank M.doc (112.5 KB, 76 views)

Last edited by bajadude; 06-27-2005 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Registered

Had a real hard time reading that attaachment but I got most of it.

Someone needs to write a rebuttal. Down here usually the newspaper, we refer to as the local bird cage liner, will print a rebuttal on a controversial subject. Good luck guys/gals......
Old 06-28-2005, 07:43 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=winni laker] So to suggest that more people should attend inorder to make the committee pass it to the house is simply inaccurate. [QUOTE]

Custie is 100% right. We should all go to the hearings to stop this stupid law, not to support it. Don't listen to the other guys.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:01 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=fasterthanthou][QUOTE=winni laker] So to suggest that more people should attend inorder to make the committee pass it to the house is simply inaccurate.

Custie is 100% right. We should all go to the hearings to stop this stupid law, not to support it. Don't listen to the other guys.
OK Frank
Old 06-28-2005, 08:13 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

speedstick - ignore fasterthanthou, he's pretending to be a resident of the state known for Live Free or Die. (please feel free to commit to one)

winni laker:
since the bill has to go to the house anyways, regardless. The more people at the hearing AND signing the petition there will show the committee which folks are voting for. What makes me wonder is, if they feel so comfortable about winning this thing, why do they stoop to these types of tactics.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:22 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

don't invets a lot of time on what or why, he's just being a smart ass. I''ll see you at the hearing.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:38 PM
B R
Registered

sorry if i'm wrong here, but i'm quite used to franky's tactics. i'm going out on a limb here and thinking that franky = speedstick. he's just trying to confuse everyone, that's what he does. and he doesn't even do it well. is there anything you do well franky except mis-lead.

and i'll apoligize ahead to any liberals out there, but i can't resist the analogy. Franky, is the howard dean of the winflabs organization; everytime he opens his mouth, he helps our cause. you can't tell me people don't see through this guy. he obviously thinks people are as stupid as he is. franky, who do you think you're fooling?

there will be a petition at these meetings for everyone to sign to let the legistlatures know how many from each side shows up. it's not there for show, or is it franky?
Old 06-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Registered

Fasterthanthou is one of the biggest and total "knobs" ever to infect our Forum.

He is complete and total bullchit. He will do nothing but lie and spin anything in anyway to achieve his own selfish agenda. Don't kid yourself. This guy is a jerk among jerks. He's in a class by himself.

DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING HE POSTS AND JUST IGNORE THE BULLCHITTING AZZHOLE.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Registered

Speedstick,
Why are you addressing me, you don't know me? You Knob!
Old 06-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hope that the outcome of last gathering is the same as the last one. No supporters for and all against....

Jon

Quick Reply: Att: New Hampshire Boaters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.