Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A few shots of my sh it, to show some of you how punk your sh it is.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105676-few-shots-my-sh-show-some-you-how-punk-your-sh.html)

jhiguy377 03-04-2007 05:26 PM

never seen a set of world class valve cover gaskets quite like that-------glad to see you takin a break from diaper changing dave..-jeff

Lucky Strike Jr 03-04-2007 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2045686)
classic thread....:D

A classic shot of Mr. Wonderful, he's got his poker face on :D

Sea-Dated 03-05-2007 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by masher44 (Post 1668666)
She already wants a Sea Ray.... I am done :mad:

You wanna buy an Activator?

Have you picked up that Sea Ray yet?

You were looking hard at the Dallas Boat show this year.:drink:

tomtbone1993 03-05-2007 01:38 PM

the good old days.......

Sick Stinger 03-05-2007 04:47 PM

Hey guys love the OSO family and not to knock but if you take pics of somehtign and you dont know what is it come on atleast get an engine book out and act like you do. To many boater have no clue as to what they are looking at. From heads, rockers cam shafts intakes carbs down to sea water pumps and trim tabs im sorry its just sad is all im saying do some research or ask around you should have a general knolage of an engine and what componets are in to. So as you say Punking a ride if you dont know whats in it how do you know its "Punk" sounds to me like you could sa y that and it really would just be a heap of "junk" just my opionion

bouyhunter 03-05-2007 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2047519)
Hey guys love the OSO family and not to knock but if you take pics of somehtign and you dont know what is it come on atleast get an engine book out and act like you do. To many boater have no clue as to what they are looking at. From heads, rockers cam shafts intakes carbs down to sea water pumps and trim tabs im sorry its just sad is all im saying do some research or ask around you should have a general knolage of an engine and what componets are in to. So as you say Punking a ride if you dont know whats in it how do you know its "Punk" sounds to me like you could sa y that and it really would just be a heap of "junk" just my opionion

Me thinks someone doesn't get it :eek: :rolleyes:

offshoredrillin 03-05-2007 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2047519)

Well Mr "pimp" you may want to spend some time researching Mr Wonderfuls post's...if so you will find that 98% of them arent serious. this whole thread is humor and our buddy stecz is laughing with us as well as about us. relax have a drink, use spellcheck and enjoy the ride :D

Sick Stinger 03-05-2007 07:58 PM

please enlighten me on this one the if i missed it

Sick Stinger 03-05-2007 07:58 PM

Actually i dont drink thaks for the offer

Outdrive1 03-05-2007 09:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dirt Dealers.................:rolleyes: :eek: :evilb: :D