Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE for the 4th! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106117-smith-mountain-lake-4th.html)

Blue by You 06-22-2005 11:43 AM

SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE for the 4th!

Who's going to be there? I know the regular group is staying that week and then heading to the James on the 8th for the PR. Anyone else coming? We need to plan a hook up spot on Saturday... I'm thinking Christmas Tree Island? Say 12 noon? Thoughts?

Here's the deal on the Fireworks...looks like both shows will be on Sunday the 3rd.

PS: Hey Rich, there's boat show on Saturday... maybe agent orange won't show?? :D

July 3 - Fireworks Display - 27th Annual Fireworks Spectacular at Smith Mountain Dock and Lodge in Pittsylvania County. Enjoy the display by boat or car. For more information contact SMLCC/P at 1.540.721.1203 or 1.800.676.8203 or go to www.petcarp.com

July 3- Fireworks Display - A celebration of Independence Day with fireworks from Saunders Parkway Marina in Huddleston. Enjoy the spectacular shows by boat or on the shoreline. This year the Saunders Volunteer Fire Company and Parkway Marina welcome the Virginia Army National Guard as participants. Activities begin at 2 PM with a car and boat show, fire and rescue equipment display and military hardware and vehicle display. Starting at 5 PM, you can enjoy rides, arts & crafts, a variety of foods, and live music. The event culminates at dusk with a magnificent fireworks display including salutes from the National Guard's howitzers !For more details contact SMLCC/P at 1.540.721.1203 or 1.800.676.8203.

docmanrich37 06-22-2005 12:02 PM

Re: SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE for the 4th!

[QUOTE=Blue by You]Who's going to be there? I know the regular group is staying that week and then heading to the James on the 8th for the PR. Anyone else coming? We need to plan a hook up spot on Saturday... I'm thinking Christmas Tree Island? Say 12 noon? Thoughts?

PS: Hey Rich, there's boat show on Saturday... maybe agent orange won't show?? :D

We all know who won and he's pic was on the website.

Blue by You 06-22-2005 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=docmanrich37]

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Who's going to be there? I know the regular group is staying that week and then heading to the James on the 8th for the PR. Anyone else coming? We need to plan a hook up spot on Saturday... I'm thinking Christmas Tree Island? Say 12 noon? Thoughts?

We all know who won and he's pic was on the website.

Hey we just got home, tell me again how that "Thong Song" goes... I just might need to practise the words!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

mwdill 06-23-2005 05:24 AM

Hey we just got home, tell me again how that "Thong Song" goes... I just might need to practise the words!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

why/
are you planning on wearing one? :eek:
hey rich was trying to show me a pic but couldn't get it said it was on your homepage, but what is your homepage?

docmanrich37 06-23-2005 05:38 AM

I have the song at home not here.cisco sings it.

docmanrich37 06-23-2005 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
why/
hey rich was trying to show me a pic but couldn't get it said it was on your homepage, but what is your homepage?

Hopefully for the love of god Jim doesn't try wearing the one Patty bought yesterday to show me on fri.

Blue by You 06-23-2005 06:57 AM

why/

Patty & I bought 4 of them, all blue with lightning strikes, except mine is orange with agent orange on the butt.

PS: The home page is www.hotpatty.com :evilb:

Blue by You 06-23-2005 07:06 AM

Jen & Patty... please report to the Courtyard on Friday night for your fittings! If Otis & Debbie want to come over as well, I'll make up a second bucket of Margaritas... I promise to have the girls back before the run on Saturday!

docmanrich37 06-23-2005 07:23 AM

You couldn't handle all of them but i know you'll die trying right.lol

Blue by You 06-23-2005 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
You couldn't handle all of them but i know you'll die trying right.lol

Uuummmmm Maybe...

loan me one of your blue pills, will ya?

docmanrich37 06-23-2005 05:30 PM

Uuummmmm Maybe...

loan me one of your blue pills, will ya?

Brother i would but Patty told me i'll need my last 2 just for her friday nite.

mwdill 06-23-2005 09:25 PM

why don't you just send your girls with me and randy fri nite, we will take them to the raddison and bring them back sat morning in time for the run( if they still want to do it) seeing how we would have already had a "pokeherrun" of our own in the hotel room! we will have the girls go around to different spots in the room and at each stop they must do a shot and then help their "pokeherrun" partner with taking off an article of clothing, and their final stop will be right near me and randy where we will present them with the "BIG PRIZE" :drink: :D:

docmanrich37 06-23-2005 10:00 PM

why don't you just send your girls with me and randy fri nite, we will take them to the raddison and bring them back sat morning in time for the run( if they still want to do it) seeing how we would have already had a "pokeherrun" of our own in the hotel room! we will have the girls go around to different spots in the room and at each stop they must do a shot and then help their "pokeherrun" partner with taking off an article of clothing, and their final stop will be right near me and randy where we will present them with the "BIG PRIZE" :drink: :D:

Why Will did you go out and buy a big one.

Blue by You 06-27-2005 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all... help me out. Does anybody know who this guys is? He was seen driving around a small jet boat at SML this last weekend. Please let me know if anyone recognized him.

mwdill 06-27-2005 08:48 PM

is that the new 16 foot chief/thunder? :rolleyes:

docmanrich37 06-27-2005 09:42 PM

Hey all... help me out. Does anybody know who this guys is? He was seen driving around a small jet boat at SML this last weekend. Please let me know if anyone recognized him.

Nope not me.Your secret is safe with me Brian. :D

Sydwayz 06-27-2005 09:52 PM

Dirty bastards. All of you. :evilb:

Blue by You 06-28-2005 07:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Dirty bastards. All of you. :evilb:

Bri... Watch the language... Don't make me have another 8 yr old kick you A$$

mwdill 06-28-2005 08:41 PM

Bri... Watch the language... Don't make me have another 8 yr old kick you A$$

He's probably getting use to it! :D:
maybe MS likes watching him get tossed by a girl :drink:

BAJA WILL 06-28-2005 10:47 PM

I will be around all weekend except maybe sat night, by the way the "WORX" are playing sunday night and monday night.

**** Also be very careful driving at night, this past weekend I got pulled twice on sat night w/ 1hour, all good but they are out in full force now******

I will be around mostly at the cliffs

WILL MURRAY :D

Blue by You 06-29-2005 08:17 PM

He's probably getting use to it! :D:
maybe MS :eek: likes watching him get tossed by a girl :drink:

Come on Rich... you're not going to reply to Will's statement? It's a lay-up. Right Bri...?

Blue by You 06-29-2005 08:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
BTW, what do you think of the new Avatar? It's a proven way to keep my phone dry!

docmanrich37 06-29-2005 08:45 PM

BTW, what do you think of the new Avatar? It's a proven way to keep my phone dry!

Sorry what you think all i do is hangout on OSO all day or something.Had to tend to sum business. :D

mwdill 06-29-2005 09:01 PM

Sorry what you think all i do is hangout on OSO all day or something.Had to tend to sum business. :D

whats that? stock up your fridge? :drink:

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 04:57 AM

whats that? stock up your fridge? :drink:

Quit picking on me or i won't give you any of my sparklers Willy.

mwdill 06-30-2005 05:23 AM

i thought it was something Patty came up with as your new birth control!! :eek:

Blue by You 06-30-2005 06:44 AM

Why would I think that?

Public Profile for docmanrich37
PostsTotal Posts: 683 (0.75 posts per day)

Blue by You 06-30-2005 06:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)

i thought it was something Patty came up with as your new birth control!! :eek:

Bith Control??? What... the spare tire? Hum...I Never thought of that... let me check with Rich and see if it works? Or maybe I should ask Jen?

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 11:53 AM

Why would I think that?

Public Profile for docmanrich37
PostsTotal Posts: 683 (0.75 posts per day)

I might have a spot availiable on the boat for the richmond run since Blue doesn't want togo and bad thing about it you'll have to stay in Patty's room with her. :D

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 11:55 AM

Bith Control??? What... the spare tire? Hum...I Never thought of that... let me check with Rich and see if it works? Or maybe I should ask Jen?

Patty made me use it twice and said it worked.By the way my 1st corona of my vacation TASTED good on my 2nd right now.lol

Blue by You 06-30-2005 11:57 AM

I might have a spot availiable on the boat for the richmond run since Blue doesn't want togo and bad thing about it you'll have to stay in Patty's room with her. :D

I didn't say I wasn't going to go... I said I was going to DRIVE...and while that's worth alot, it's not worth a night with my wife! Unless we're talking about Jen! Than I'll scoot over and make some room... :evilb:

Blue by You 06-30-2005 12:00 PM

Patty made me use it twice and said it worked.By the way my 1st corona of my vacation TASTED good on my 2nd right now.lol

Yea, Patty said you tried to use it, but thought it was inserted like a vaginal sponge... she said you looked pretty funny trying to shove that thing down into your pants!!

BTW: Are you drinking my Corona's? Better hold up... I'm getting packed up and hitting the road soon.

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 12:10 PM

Yea, Patty said you tried to use it, but thought it was inserted like a vaginal sponge... she said you looked pretty funny trying to shove that thing down into your pants!!

BTW: Are you drinking my Corona's? Better hold up... I'm getting packed up and hitting the road soon.

Waitin on ya brother but i am starting on your coronas.

Blue by You 06-30-2005 12:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
No sweat... We're bringing a ton more.

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 12:18 PM

Jim
Why dont you get the hell off line and help your wife pack your freakin bags so you can get down here. By the time you get here we will already of had a case of your beer and you will be playing catch up all night......

JEN

Blue by You 06-30-2005 02:00 PM

Jim
Why dont you get the hell off line and help your wife pack your freakin bags so you can get down here. By the time you get here we will already of had a case of your beer and you will be playing catch up all night......

JEN

Catch up is the story of my life! We're on our way... look for us before 6PM. I'll give you a call.

mwdill 06-30-2005 07:01 PM

both of you are amateur's!:eek:
ya'll had better practice your drinking because the crew will be out in force, because it's Debbie's birthday.
the only one in the group that can hang is Patty, so just send her our way and you two can pass out on top of each other trying to get your swim ring (vaginal sponge) on comfortably! :drink:

docmanrich37 06-30-2005 07:14 PM

both of you are amateur's!:eek:
ya'll had better practice your drinking because the crew will be out in force, because it's Debbie's birthday.
the only one in the group that can hang is Patty, so just send her our way and you two can pass out on top of each other trying to get your swim ring (vaginal sponge) on comfortably! :drink:

Will who are you kidding you are the BIGGEST light weight their is!!!!! Don't even say I can't hang- I think I have proven myself.----Bring IT----.Jen

mwdill 06-30-2005 08:30 PM

Will who are you kidding you are the BIGGEST light weight their is!!!!! Don't even say I can't hang- I think I have proven myself.----Bring IT----.Jen

Jen,
i was not talking about you! you can hang with us :D:
I was talking about the "corona drinking pansy"and his sidekick"boat*****"