Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Loto poker run, powerboat club and Nortech party this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106157-loto-poker-run-powerboat-club-nortech-party-weekend.html)

Buddy OO 06-22-2005 05:11 PM

Loto poker run, powerboat club and Nortech party this weekend

Poker run is friday starts at backwaters to big dicks, Saturday we are having a powerboat club, Nortech promotion at shooters 21 from 1-5pm. Looking to put someone in a new Nortech, have new boats coming, come by and enjoy, as usual we will have our Nortech girls on hand.

Harper220 06-22-2005 06:05 PM

Re: Loto poker run, powerboat club and Nortech party this weekend

Mr. Wiggler- Where exactly is it that you keep your Nor-Tech boats? Where's your physical dealership? Why is it when I called the Nor-Tech number listed in the Boating magazine the lady answered Double Diamond boat brokerage and had no idea what I was talking about when I asked her about a Nor-Tech dealership? Why is it that when I asked any of the employees at The Salty Dog/Dog Days about the new Salty Dog Marina/New Nor-Tech Dealership, that not one of them knew anything about a Nor-Tech dealership being involved with the Marina? Why is it that when I physically drove my boat to the Salty Dog marina and asked the Marina attendant where the new Nor-Tech dealership will be, he had no idea what I was talking about?????? I have posted to your threads in the past with very clouded answers that usually dodge the original questions at hand. If I was interested in a Nor-Tech where would I go to look at it and who would I talk to? It's been all but confusing from the start.

Please clear the air...

Buddy OO 06-23-2005 08:32 AM

the marina is not yet complete. only the docks and gas dock is open. the new service marina, tiki bar , pool, showers. only Mark the owner is aware of us having our facility there, but we are not moving there until completion. we have our docks, signage, and will have a grand opening promotion when it opens. we have been at dog days every weekend with our boats. Richard at double diamond has brokered our boats until the facility is open. You can call me at 636 236-4141 or Richard at 573 365-4144 and we will be happy to talk to you or arrange a water demo on our new Nortech's. we will be in the poker run friday, and will have a promotion satyrday at shooters, please come by and I'll show you the boats. Sorry about the confusion, but the Marina was to be done by memorial day and they are just running behind. Its coming. we just have'nt made it public because it is not yet completed

premiums 06-23-2005 10:31 AM

What time is the run leaving Backwater to go to Big Dicks?

WARPARTY36 06-23-2005 11:25 AM

Anything going on Friday night? I will be up to pick my boat up.

BLee 06-23-2005 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Anything going on Friday night? I will be up to pick my boat up.

Why don't you take Friday off and get that bastard back to grand? :drink: Toon & Co. were hoping yopu would roll the Carver Saturday.

Mac 06-23-2005 11:47 AM

I agree with Twin Step!

OU Want Some?!! 06-23-2005 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rare Breed
I agree with Twin Step!

yeah,...beotch!

....so I'm towing this Skater to Big Thunder.....

44MTI 06-23-2005 05:01 PM

Yea, what he said.

Michael Ward 06-23-2005 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Yea, what he said.

Yea What He Said ...He Said