Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Rooms and Flights are Booked (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106159-rooms-flights-booked.html)

thisistank 06-23-2005 12:58 PM

Re: Rooms and Flights are Booked

Originally Posted by Outlawcowgirl
KEWL!!!
The Baja is running like a champ. I have a 29 hydromotive on her right now and HATE it. I need to buy a 28 Bravo 1 for her and I hope to get 80.

That should be about right. I was getting a bit over 80 with the chiller w/a Bravo 4 blade 28 pitch. Boat gets a bit hairy at that speed. It likes to walk! :eek: But it sure is a fun ride!

You going to have a boat down in Key West or just going to watch the races? We're going to do the poker run from Miami to Key West.

Outlawcowgirl 06-23-2005 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
That should be about right. I was getting a bit over 80 with the chiller w/a Bravo 4 blade 28 pitch. Boat gets a bit hairy at that speed. It likes to walk! :eek: But it sure is a fun ride!

You going to have a boat down in Key West or just going to watch the races? We're going to do the poker run from Miami to Key West.

I feel out of control with the hydromotive. I really need to keep as much boat in the water as I can and that prop pulled me out too much. She walked around a bit with the Bravo but nothing I could not handle.

No boat at Key West. We are flying down. There is a certain someone that promised me a ride in his Cig last year and I waited for him right where he told me...he was a no show. :(

I am excited to finally meet you and put a face with the name! :p

thisistank 06-23-2005 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Outlawcowgirl
I feel out of control with the hydromotive. I really need to keep as much boat in the water as I can and that prop pulled me out too much. She walked around a bit with the Bravo but nothing I could not handle.

No boat at Key West. We are flying down. There is a certain someone that promised me a ride in his Cig last year and I waited for him right where he told me...he was a no show. :(

I am excited to finally meet you and put a face with the name! :p

Here too. We'll hook up down there. I'm sure you can work out a ride while your'e there! ;)

R Addiction 06-23-2005 02:16 PM

OCG, You or Cat!!! Of course!!!

When you were in KW last year did you stay on Simontin Street?

RollWithIt 06-23-2005 04:04 PM

Hey Cowgirl... Just wondering what you are running for power in your baja. Only hittin about 60 in mine but its a factory 454 mag.

Might make it to Key West this year. So if I'm in town on your big day, I will be more than happy to be part or your chearing crowd.

KCHOTBOAT 06-23-2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
Hey Cowgirl... Just wondering what you are running for power in your baja. Only hittin about 60 in mine but its a factory 454 mag.

Might make it to Key West this year. So if I'm in town on your big day, I will be more than happy to be part or your chearing crowd.

It has a 525Sc
Carrie if you need any info let me know we got married in Key West a year ago. We went back to Key West last week for a day.

RollWithIt 06-23-2005 04:10 PM

Definately a bid difference. LOL

Outlawcowgirl 06-23-2005 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
OCG, You or Cat!!! Of course!!!

When you were in KW last year did you stay on Simontin Street?

No PM at all.
Yes we stayed on Simontin Street, I hear you stayed right across from us.

Outlawcowgirl 06-23-2005 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by RollWithIt

525SC BABY!
You are getting exactly what you should with a 454 stock. Try some exhaust...I have a set for sale that I had on the 454 before we pulled it.

Outlawcowgirl 06-23-2005 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by KCHOTBOAT
It has a 525Sc
Carrie if you need any info let me know we got married in Key West a year ago. We went back to Key West last week for a day.

Thanks Rich!