No more Whipples available?? >

No more Whipples available??

Notices

No more Whipples available??

Old 06-25-2005, 11:34 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: No more Whipples available??

Originally Posted by Marginmn
What is the status of putting whipples on 525's? The last I heard they were still working out the bugs with the ecu's. Are they fixed. Has anyone out there whippled a set of 525 efi's with success?

Dustin has done it . They replace the hole computer system on the 525.I think they put the mef 4 on them??? In my opinion its not cost feasible .

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Dustin has done it . They replace the hole computer system on the 525.I think they put the mef 4 on them??? In my opinion its not cost feasible .
Who asked you?
Old 06-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This is way too much BS going on here guys.......stop with the he said, she said sh*t...let's just all get along.

I think JC Performance builds a nice product--- I also think TMP builds a nice product and is straight up. I would buy new motors from both of these companies if I had the $$.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Who asked you?
Marginmn did. He's waiting on them to get the bugs worked out to go on his new 525efi's...

Jackass

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Marginmn did. He's waiting on them to get the bugs worked out to go on his new 525efi's...

Jackass

Marginmn must have come into some found money
Looks like our Moosehead just turned into Old Milwaukee
Old 06-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by lchornet
You need to keep your stories straight. Your post said ""I just got mine 2 weeks ago, I was worried, TMP got 8 of them, slim pickings"" That says TWO weeks, not 5 weeks. It also says that TMP got 8, and it implies that they got them 2 weeks ago.

You need to reread it, it states I got them 2 weeks ago, BUT the shipment of chargers never came in, so I got 1 of TMPs from their 1600's Quad rotor and so did another customer, which I thought was stellar on their part. I also stated from the last time I was there and until this week which is a 5 week period there was a total of 8 chargers, whether some were on the shelf is inmaterial. It's not real hard to count 8 Whipple chargers.

I guess you never heard of Zul's engines? I don't think calling JC a wanabee is the smartest thing you have ever done, as he and Zul's are way way out of TMP's league. They have proved themselves for years. (and its "L" c hornet )

It is inmaterial what you think, he is in your area. JCERP worked for ZUL, he is not ZUL himself, big difference. Although he thinks he might be funny at times, you don't go knocking your competition, it says alot about a persons character, which has been done numerous times. And who are you to say that Zul is way way out of TMP league, you have alot to learn... I didnt knock Zul, just the way JCERP conducts himself on this board, that was all. Just like I know about a few 700hp Cigs that were built, if you want me to pull up the threads I will, this proves my point.

What is up with you and the physical threats to Open 72? That stuff is kindergarden at best.

I don't know a damn thing about TMP, and I don't care. But if they have customers like you, who's goal is to beat people up, they need to get a new client list.
This is where you are way out of line, you have no dog in this fight other than your previous slander on TMP. Also you do not have 16 offensive post, which I have saved as well as TMP saved from Open 72, so mind your own business. I dont beat people up, I just state facts, pictures, as well as try and learn from more knowledgable people than I. Read the majority of my 2700 posts. Thats why I havent been on this board as much the last 6 months, cause of situations like this. Half you guys dont even own boats, but have nothing better to do.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Thats why I havent been on this board as much the last 6 months, cause of situations like this. Half you guys dont even own boats, but have nothing better to do.
I tend to think you were not missed either
Old 06-25-2005, 06:55 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
This is where you are way out of line, you have no dog in this fight other than your previous slander on TMP. Also you do not have 16 offensive post, which I have saved as well as TMP saved from Open 72, so mind your own business. I dont beat people up, I just state facts, pictures, as well as try and learn from more knowledgable people than I. Read the majority of my 2700 posts. Thats why I havent been on this board as much the last 6 months, cause of situations like this. Half you guys dont even own boats, but have nothing better to do.
What jass said and in need 2-800hp so i can keep up with Reba sorry james you just drive the boat =rope *itch.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lchornet
My dog in this discussion is that you have posted several different stories within 10 posts of each other. Thats garbage posting. Plus your posts about JC. We all have seen Zul's stuff. No one as of yet, has shown any of TMP's stuff........
running
Old 06-25-2005, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I think JC Performance builds a nice product--- .
Best duct tape motor made

Quick Reply: No more Whipples available??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.