Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tallahassee Area (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/106874-tallahassee-area.html)

502SCS 07-02-2005 09:01 PM

Tallahassee Area

Any OSO members live in Tallahassee, Fl area. Just moved to the area and looking for the places to go with my boat around here? Anyone have info on the area?

502SCS 07-03-2005 03:52 PM

Re: Tallahassee Area

What... do I need to sell the go fast and buy a bass boat ?

dhlaw 07-03-2005 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by 502SCS
What... do I need to sell the go fast and buy a bass boat ?

if you get the bass boat you will need to start dipping, have some teeth removed and wear brightly colored nascar style shirts while you fish..... oh yeah, dont forget the metal flake purple paint on the boat!!!

502SCS 07-03-2005 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
if you get the bass boat you will need to start dipping, have some teeth removed and wear brightly colored nascar style shirts while you fish..... oh yeah, dont forget the metal flake purple paint on the boat!!!

Yea that is what vision that came to mind and that is what scared me :eek:

Dregsz 07-04-2005 12:52 AM

You shouldn't be too far from, Appalachacola Bay, good Oysters (25-30 min). And about 45 min from Jax
Plenty of unreal FSU hotties in Tallie, make sure you forget to mention to the wife that you're taking a boat load of them out.
There are so many more girls at the school then guys, the girls are seriously horny and undersexed,
I'm sure you're young and single and can take full advantage of this info.

502SCS 07-04-2005 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dregsz
You shouldn't be too far from, Appalachacola Bay, good Oysters (25-30 min). And about 45 min from Jax
Plenty of unreal FSU hotties in Tallie, make sure you forget to mention to the wife that you're taking a boat load of them out.
There are so many more girls at the school then guys, the girls are seriously horny and undersexed,
I'm sure you're young and single and can take full advantage of this info.

Ok ... hmmm lets see over 40 , married ... but wife is hot so it is cool... Appalachacola Bay is about 1 hour it looks like.
Thanks for the info ...

cuda 07-04-2005 08:28 PM

I'll be in Tallahassee tomorrow. We have a job going on there right by the college.

Dregsz 07-05-2005 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by 502SCS
married ... but wife is hot so it is cool... ...

That makes it worse if she turns you down

BlakeandBrock 07-05-2005 08:57 AM

i lived in Tallahassee for all 4 years of my college career and didn't boat once while I was there.

Growing up in Sarasota, it was tough to even compare!

but on the other hand the girls in Sarasota couldn't even compare to the girls in Tallatrashy.

Dregsz 07-05-2005 12:14 PM

Tally has the hottest female population in the country.

I sailed 420s at the reservation when I was going to school there, and taught sailing in a sunfish.