Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Island East End Claudio's Run!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107058-long-island-east-end-claudios-run.html)

Titan 07-05-2005 07:57 PM

Long Island East End Claudio's Run!!!!!!!!!!!!

On July 16 the Long Island Offshore Powerboat Association will be having there annual Shelter Island Fun Run!! Everyone is welcome to join and we encourage people to show up. This year we have a great event planned!! The run will start at 10AM from Claudio's in Greenport. For more info please visit our website at www.liopa.com

There are launch facilities in Greenport for the trailer Queens. A permit is required but it only cost $10 for the day.

There is also a fireworks display at 10pm at 3 Mile Harbor in East Hampton. It is roughly a 10 minute boat ride from Claudio's...

Pure Energy 07-05-2005 08:02 PM

Re: Long Island East End Claudio's Run!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you there!! Try to be on time this year! :rolleyes:

JCPERF 07-05-2005 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
On July 16 the Long Island Offshore Powerboat Association will be having there annual Shelter Island Fun Run!! Everyone is welcome to join and we encourage people to show up. This year we have a great event planned!! The run will start at 10AM from Claudio's in Greenport. For more info please visit our website at www.liopa.com

There are launch facilities in Greenport for the trailer Queens. A permit is required but it only cost $10 for the day.

There is also a fireworks display at 10pm at 3 Mile Harbor in East Hampton. It is roughly a 10 minute boat ride from Claudio's...

What boat will you be in? :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:06 PM

Stecz motor only has 599 HP

do you know how people have asked me if it were true... you ass hole, and your my engine builder... im done with you, im going to zul.. i should have listened to him from the beginning.... stay away from jeff he told me, unless i want my a hole a little bigger...

Titan 07-05-2005 08:07 PM

Great Kendall

Can't wait to see the new ride. I hope to have my boat running by then too!!! Trying to get JC Perf to bring the Activator also, and I hope Kirk will show uo too. We will then have all the locals covered.

Titan 07-05-2005 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
What boat will you be in? :evilb: :evilb:

A 29 Progression.

Why?

Titan 07-05-2005 08:12 PM

Stecz

Don't worry at least you still have at least 600hp on the one side left. No one knows for how long?

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:12 PM

his ride wont be ready so hes going to mooch off you.....

JCPERF 07-05-2005 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Titan
A 29 Progression.

Why?

ya think?

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:14 PM

im already mentally ready for jeffys side to blow.. its it dont blow, it aint jeffys... that should be his new slogan... if it dont blow, it aint mine... at jc performance, we care... about what i dont know, but we care...