Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Island East End Claudio's Run!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107058-long-island-east-end-claudios-run.html)

Titan 07-05-2005 07:57 PM

Long Island East End Claudio's Run!!!!!!!!!!!!

On July 16 the Long Island Offshore Powerboat Association will be having there annual Shelter Island Fun Run!! Everyone is welcome to join and we encourage people to show up. This year we have a great event planned!! The run will start at 10AM from Claudio's in Greenport. For more info please visit our website at www.liopa.com

There are launch facilities in Greenport for the trailer Queens. A permit is required but it only cost $10 for the day.

There is also a fireworks display at 10pm at 3 Mile Harbor in East Hampton. It is roughly a 10 minute boat ride from Claudio's...

Pure Energy 07-05-2005 08:02 PM

Re: Long Island East End Claudio's Run!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you there!! Try to be on time this year! :rolleyes:

JCPERF 07-05-2005 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
On July 16 the Long Island Offshore Powerboat Association will be having there annual Shelter Island Fun Run!! Everyone is welcome to join and we encourage people to show up. This year we have a great event planned!! The run will start at 10AM from Claudio's in Greenport. For more info please visit our website at www.liopa.com

There are launch facilities in Greenport for the trailer Queens. A permit is required but it only cost $10 for the day.

There is also a fireworks display at 10pm at 3 Mile Harbor in East Hampton. It is roughly a 10 minute boat ride from Claudio's...

What boat will you be in? :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:06 PM

Stecz motor only has 599 HP

do you know how people have asked me if it were true... you ass hole, and your my engine builder... im done with you, im going to zul.. i should have listened to him from the beginning.... stay away from jeff he told me, unless i want my a hole a little bigger...

Titan 07-05-2005 08:07 PM

Great Kendall

Can't wait to see the new ride. I hope to have my boat running by then too!!! Trying to get JC Perf to bring the Activator also, and I hope Kirk will show uo too. We will then have all the locals covered.

Titan 07-05-2005 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
What boat will you be in? :evilb: :evilb:

A 29 Progression.

Why?

Titan 07-05-2005 08:12 PM

Stecz

Don't worry at least you still have at least 600hp on the one side left. No one knows for how long?

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:12 PM

his ride wont be ready so hes going to mooch off you.....

JCPERF 07-05-2005 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Titan
A 29 Progression.

Why?

ya think?

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:14 PM

im already mentally ready for jeffys side to blow.. its it dont blow, it aint jeffys... that should be his new slogan... if it dont blow, it aint mine... at jc performance, we care... about what i dont know, but we care...

Titan 07-05-2005 08:17 PM

I will be on a 29!!!

?

JCPERF 07-05-2005 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
im already mentally ready for jeffys side to blow.. its it dont blow, it aint jeffys... that should be his new slogan... if it dont blow, it aint mine... at jc performance, we care... about what i dont know, but we care...

If it dont blow, Steczmanslave will :eek: :evilb:

Titan 07-05-2005 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20
his ride wont be ready so hes going to mooch off you.....

At least then he will know what went wrong when the connecting rod hits him in the back of the head!!!!

Titan 07-05-2005 08:21 PM

Stecz

If you do show up we will have a better shot of GLH coming down. And maybe even Dry Pipe Tiger will make the trek too. Those guys only show up if another Cig is going to be there!!!

:D

stecz20 07-05-2005 08:22 PM

the sad thing is i know he put 5 guys in front of me....

Titan 07-05-2005 09:14 PM

Who else is interested in going?????

Tantrum 07-05-2005 09:25 PM

Hmmmm....Interesting...
Although if GL is gonna be there Im definatly not going.

Titan 07-05-2005 10:27 PM

Doubt he will show up anyway? Too far and I know he does not like to dunk his trailer in Salt Water....

Pure Energy 07-05-2005 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It takes me all of about 1 minute to get to Claudio's, so if NOBODY shows, it wouldn't bother me a bit!! :p

Titan 07-05-2005 10:40 PM

Don't worry Kendall we will be there!!

Definatly coming so far:

Sick Nordic
T.S. 29 Progression
Myself
Pure Energy
JC Perf

Titan 07-05-2005 10:41 PM

Kendall

Make sure you have fuel this time.. If it is nice we are going to run out to block island...

WesSmith 07-06-2005 06:04 AM

If you're all lucky I'll show up ! :evilb:

If it gets rough out, I'll take you guys home........just kidding, just kidding ! :D

Still working the bugs out but we're almost there.

We were at Claudio's Sunday afternoon for awhile...any of you there ??

Titan 07-06-2005 06:29 AM

Wes

I hope we do see you! I know you will have a nice relaxing cruise out to Block.. No Matter what the sea conditions are..

Too bad I did not know you were at Claudio's on Sunday. I would have stopped over to say hello..

Gary C 07-06-2005 07:39 AM

Hey Wes,
I was at Claudio's on Sunday for a little bit. We were on the bikes though. I have crossed over to the dark side:) No more boats for me:):) Now, if I can get someone to buy my boat.....

LIOPA 07-06-2005 08:43 AM

This is a GREAT run guys......3 SOLID days of boat mania :drink:

...and lots of other unmentionable activities :eek:

If you visit the website go to the EVENTS PAGE ....there is a link to the hotel (The Pridwin) on Shelter Island who arrangements have been made with for the overnight guys

WesSmith 07-06-2005 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Gary C
Hey Wes,
I was at Claudio's on Sunday for a little bit. We were on the bikes though. I have crossed over to the dark side:) No more boats for me:):) Now, if I can get someone to buy my boat.....

Hi Gary !!

You can ride with us anytime - just give me a call !!

There were more bikers than boaters on Sunday I think......

Stormrider 07-06-2005 10:32 AM

Thanks for the info on the Pridwin!!!
I was looking for something like that in august. :D

Titan 07-06-2005 06:16 PM

Storm

Was good to talk to you today. Let me know when you are going to be out east. We will definatly have to hook up for some cruising.....