Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why are some people such pu$$ies!!! >

Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Notices

Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Old 07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Originally Posted by eyezlee
point the exhaust towards his house and run it on the hose.

at 2AM.
I second that...I'll chip in on the ticket if you video tape it
Old 07-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by eyezlee
point the exhaust towards his house and run it on the hose.

at 2AM.
LMAO...Thats actually the first thing I thought of, but the neighbors on each side of us are really nice people. Its the pricks in front and behind us that cause all the problems. I'm glad some of you guys have neighbors like this too, makes me feel a little better that I don't live next to the only a$$hole on the planet. If any of you live in Yuppy neighborhoods you know what I'm talking about. They have raincoats for walking their dogs...for the dogs. Volvo's that they don't know how to drive.And Jealous of everything and anything. You know the type.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 929 Likes on 468 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen30
i'd weed killer his lawn w/ a message,,,"go f yourself" and as i was leaving dot 3 brake fluid his car. but only after the cops come for the warning to you,,then they equate,,call cops,,bad things happen to me.they usually get the jist,quickly.
its more fun with a 3-man water balloon launcher filled with balloons full of grass killer! they'll never figure out why they have all those random patches of dead grass all the time! And you can do it form the comfort of you back yard! LOL

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 07-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by clearcut3
I second that...I'll chip in on the ticket if you video tape it

And I'll second THAT
Old 07-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

actually along the exhaust noise route........i once worked at a race shop for the summer and the owner has a drag car with a 540ci 800hp engine in a 69 camaro......had 2" primary's dumping to a 5" collector........we had to break in the cam on a fresh engine and of course you have to run the thing at 2k rpm for a while........ once we started the thing up there was two squad cars in the drive way in about 3min......i guess the old folks home behind the shop wasnt too happy about it! Cops said "we got a call about the noise"........owner said "its the middle of the day, and i'm breaking in a $10,00 engine, theres no way i'm stopping it till its done" Cops said "No problem...we just have to respond to every call.....mind if we stick around and watch?" we made some new friends that day LOL

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 07-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Wally
its more fun with a 3-man water balloon launcher filled with balloons full of grass killer! they'll never figure out why they have all those random patches of dead grass all the time! And you can do it form the comfort of you back yard! LOL
LMAO! That's great!
Old 07-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Point the exhaust at his house and run it at about 14-1600 rpm......i think somewhere around that rpm theres a nice resonance that makes everything shake nicely!

Old 07-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Wally
Cops said "No problem...we just have to respond to every call.....mind if we stick around and watch?" we made some new friends that day LOL
We had the same thing happen at this years christmas party because of cars parked on the street. When the D-bag down the street called the cops, they were a couple of young guys and i invited them inside, gave them some food and they even came back when their shift was over for a few beers. I ended up meeting some nice guys because of that jackazz.

p.s. the cops do remember when people like that waste their time. They quickly lose credibility when they repetitively call about BS.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Registered

I moved last fall from a house with crap neighbors.
Moved to a much better neighborhood.
Still found that I have a crap neighbor.

We had words one day. (He mowed 5 feet into my yard... 5 feet by 120 feet and tore up my new grass). I knew I wasn't getting anywhere... so I walked off while I muttered the word "dumbazz."

He called the police. Lame azz.

So I feel your pain, but on the other hand, with all due respect... doing major procedures like drives in the street is probably pushing it.
Too bad that you couldn't get it on the property.

I got lucky where I am at now. The boat fits next to the driveway. The crappy neighbor can't see it, and the rest of the neighbors think that it looks cool.

Last edited by fund razor; 07-06-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Registered

just get three or four hot chicks to lather up the boat in the driveway and be sure they are all wearing at least bikini's if not thongs. Make sure he is outside and smile with the biggest grin you can muster. Then ask him if any hot girls have ever washed his sail boat.

Quick Reply: Why are some people such pu$$ies!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.