Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ok I've had it with messing with my motors who has a pair of motors they want to sell (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/107206-ok-ive-had-messing-my-motors-who-has-pair-motors-they-want-sell.html)

32 thunder 07-07-2005 03:30 PM

Ok I've had it with messing with my motors who has a pair of motors they want to sell

Who has a pair of carb motors they want to sell 450 hp min 600max. Post picture and price or pm me I'm buying!!! :D
Jason

Hauling Trash 07-07-2005 04:47 PM

Re: Ok I've had it with messing with my motors who has a pair of motors they want to sell

3 Attachment(s)
I got a pair of 750 sterlings 35000 or BO takes them .ONLY 1 Hr on them

Mike

32 thunder 07-07-2005 05:00 PM

Re: Ok I've had it with messing with my motors who has a pair of motors they want to sell

Those are sweet!!!! Just to much horsepower.

onesickpantera 07-07-2005 05:26 PM

32 Thunder your PM box is full.

32 thunder 07-07-2005 05:47 PM

Try it now sorry!!!

onesickpantera 07-07-2005 05:47 PM

I know you said carb motors but I can get the 496 HOs(420pshp) for about $7k each. And these are complete motors, just plug them in and turn the key!

buck183 07-07-2005 06:57 PM

K, I'm confused here.

Is there a problem with the motors or not? You commented that you had everything figured out and there was no problems at all the last time I asked you about it. I now see it listed in the classifieds. I emailed last week asking several questions about the condition of the motors and the perceived problems and got not response.

Clear things up for me a little bit.

Buck

32 thunder 07-07-2005 07:04 PM

Well thought I had it taken care of and I'm still getting the milkshake on the top have, I can't figure it out. The motors run fine they don't miss a beat so better be safe than sorry I will buy new power and have those taken out and gone threw. The boat will still be for sale if I recieve any calls on it I have to tell the person the lowdown. Call me if you want buck 608-314-9127
Jason

32 thunder 07-07-2005 10:40 PM

Everybody must be on there way to sotw

32 thunder 07-08-2005 09:49 AM

ttt